Bloody Snow

new to the flock

Well I started blowing snow at 4:30 am this morning....had around a foot fall last night...... as i have a Hog booked in at the butchers :lol: and finished at 7:20am just in time to get the kids out the door to the school buses. Now this would not be so bad but not only has it started snowing again but the other farm where the lambs are, 4 of which are booked in aswell is snowed in :lol: This means i now have to make a trip to the butchers and if they have not cleared the drive before I get to the other farm we are going to have to run them down the drive.....about 1/2 mile.... with the dogs and load at the road. :lol: and then back to the butchers :lol:

I hope the portable panels are at the end of the lane. Why does the word circus come to mind :lol: It is a good thing I like lamb and that one of them is for me :yay::lol:

NTTF

I like the frost and snow more than the sun, You go out walking in the hills breathing in that cold air nothing making a noise just you and the world.

While the summer you get loads of midge bites more people walking about and the air is stuffy.

:lol: I feel more alive in this weather.

LB

I like the frost and snow more than the sun, You go out walking in the hills breathing in that cold air nothing making a noise just you and the world.

While the summer you get loads of midge bites more people walking about and the air is stuffy.

LB

Hell at your AGE your lucky you feel anything at all :lol::lol::lol:

NTTF

LB

Hell at your AGE your lucky you feel anything at all :lol::lol::lol:

NTTF

Your just peeved that I don't need a periscope to see where I am going after a foot of snow :lol::yay::lol:

LB

the driving becomes more interesting, especialy with all the imigrunts coming in with exactly zero experience in the white stuff, talk about a derby, you should come over LB and start a garage up for body repairs.

Dan, you have my sympathy, i finished the drive, then sent the mrs out for the sidewalks, cant find a snot nosed kid anywhere now, then again, how many parents warn of old guys asking if they want to earn a quick 20 nowadays :lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh well out with the shovel again tonight im guessing.

Martin

wouldnt it be nice to have snow at christmas.

i only remember one christmas when it snowed. when i was ten .it was the year father christmas bought me and my two sisters bikes.and we could not go outside to ride them because it was to deep .so my mum and dad let us ride them round the house .boy did we have fun :lol::lol:

xxxx suzy

Orrible weather is snow and winter is pants. Its ok for ski slopes :lol: Bring on the sunshine and the 90c plus weather and holiday time :lol:

Jonno

id have to go with snow the more the better :lol: , shame we dont seem to get any over here thats worth mentioning :lol:

lee :lol:

wouldnt it be nice to have snow at christmas.

i only remember one christmas when it snowed. when i was ten .it was the year father christmas bought me and my two sisters bikes.and we could not go outside to ride them because it was to deep .so my mum and dad let us ride them round the house .boy did we have fun :lol::lol:

xxxx suzy

sorry to rain on your parade suzy, spend a winter here with the way the maniac drivers are, they suddenly remember that all that white stuff on the ground aint ashes from the bonfires, it is snow and yes it did come down last year as well, and just because your sorry buttt is in the lastest and greatest 4x4 it still wont stop at a red light when your doing 60 cliks, now you will stop quicker by driving on the guy in fronts tail, when he hits the wall cause he skidded out you'll do the same making sure he goes through the wall properly, using the vehicle in front as a brake is not the normal way of driving, or is passing another driver sideways so you can give him the finger whilst looking straight at him, of cource this shows him your 4x4 is still quicker no matter which direction its facing, moving along to the pedestrian side of things, why in the world would you even think of crossing the road, so what if the little white guy is flshing good to go joe, there's another red neck in a 4x4 gunning for your trunk, christ even the cops take tender steps when out in this weather, andtheir armed, give it a few months and people will realise that winter has finaly hit Alberta and slow down, merry xmas all :lol::lol:

Martin, the one in the armoured 4x4 :lol:

God the last time i can remember heavy snow over here, was years ago and i remember walking from Holy Hill to New Cheltham to visit the grandparents....

My eldest is 19 and I can only remember taking her out once in the snow, when she was very younge.

My 5 Year old as only seen a small flickering of snow....which lightly covered the garden enough for her to play snow balls.

God I wish we had more of it..makes Canada sound exciting to be honest...Snow, Fishing and Shooting, what more could you want :lol:

Ian