• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Tarrant in kensington.

Sgt Bob Cryer (from the bill) in a pub in Blackheath

Ian rush in the next phone booth to me at Lilleshall sports centre

Chubby Brown in my local shopping centre, had lunch with him, really nice guy

Johanthon Wilkes dad in my local take away (lives on same estate as me and John used to catch the same bus as my wife)

Robbie Williams dad, the singer Pete Conway at a Sainsburys petrol station, we had identical Merecedes C class at the time ( Robbie lived around the corner from me in his Take That days and an apprentice of mine knew him from the pub)

Mike Baldwin and Deidree

Multi millionaire Mo Choudary who was on last weeks secret millionaire, I know him as a business associate (he is a fantastic bloke and really friendly)

I have met and been to billionaire John Caudwells Jacobian Mansion in a professional capacity twice (very determined and driven bloke, I admire him)

Nick Hancock TV presenter, a local bloke

Anthea Turners mum (did a job for her)

Chris Eubanks in Brighton (very socialable bloke)

Loads of footballers past and present at Stoke Citys Brittania Stadium but I have no interest in football at all so they mean nothing to me

World famous tattooist to the rich and famous and reality TV star Louis Malloy

There are loads more I have met over the years including sports people and minor tv celebrities, some are ok some are so far up their own ****s it is unreal.

I lent Dom Jolly my shotgun and gave him a few pointers at a local clay shoot. Also shot with Sir Chris Evans afew times on clays, ( Cash for perages scandle fame). Served John Thaw a cream tea years ago. Met Charles and Di when I was about ten as well..

We have quite a few that live in this area though.

Kate Moss

Hugh Grant

Willy Carson

Liz Hurley

Jason Donavan has just bought a place as well

Cheers Jon

Worked on Ian Wrights house for quite a while, really down to earth bloke. Asked him to tell Vinnie Jones he is a fool which he did = traded words with Mr Jones. He was wrong and I was right :lol:

Loaded for Jackie Stewart, totally one of the lads and a very good tipper.

i had a unique shop in Harrogate for 8/10- yerars so i met many, (the good, bad & ugly.....) also the F1 is a good shoulder bumper too..

got the more signatures from these this year at Silverstone..

Image011-2.jpg

Image027.jpg

Image021.jpg

pics aren't the best from a small phone. :lol:

Aren't they pics from a t.v screen? :lol:

When the wife and I got married we strolled into our hotel after the service for our meal and the late Dame Thora Hird was sat in reception waiting for a car to pick her up. She gave us her blessing and usual pleasantries and posed for a couple of pictures.

Dragged Neil Hodgson (superbike racer) out of a 3 foot deep mud rut a few weeks back at one of our enduro events. Asked him if he would rather swap the KTM for a ducati and tarmac at that point. Nice lad. Hung about after the race to chat to the younger crowd and did quite a few autographs.

Been to Jamie Whithams (another superbike rider)party a few years back and met more riders there.

Worked at Ray Lewis's house doing a load of fitting out work. (something to do with the drifters. I had no idea who he was at the time. :lol: )

John Wilson, tv fishing’s mr nice guy not so nice when he turned up on my local river and I was already "in his spot"

Henry Cooper fantastic bloke and still looks the biz

Also used to go out with one nice lady of the presenters from Anglia TV when between wife’s, I was a tad course for her but she found me amusing in an earthy sort of way and I ended it :lol: she had a massive house, she said pavman please refer to to it as a lavatory not a crapper :lol:

I met Lulu yesterday. She was at my work and did a couple of songs for us. She was brilliant, great fun and I have to say, for an older bint, I really wouldn't mind a go of her.

On the other hand I once got into an unseemly scuffle with Red Ken Livingston at Piccadilly Circus tube station and he was a total a-hole.

Anyone else got any positive or negative personal experience of the famous or infamous?

ok met david jason ( lovely jubly )

pat roach aufweidersein pet

liz dawn corrie alright chuck

bruce jones corrie aka les battersby nice man shook his hand

:lol:

I was on The Rolf Harris Show in 1979.

My school was chosen from the whole area and I had to dress as a baker and sing. He was brilliant, spent 2 days at the school and I believe his painting still hangs in the assembly hall.

Water.......kids love it.

Often see Anne Robinson in Waitrose in Cirencester she's always so miserable looking so I wouldn't ever ask for an autograph or photo, she'd probably call security. :lol:

i had a unique shop in Harrogate for 8/10- yerars so i met many, (the good, bad & ugly.....) also the F1 is a good shoulder bumper too..

Image011-2.jpg

Image027.jpg

Image021.jpg

Aren't they pics from a t.v screen? :friends:

:friends::ernyha::drinks::yahoo::yay:

it would appear so :lol::lol:

I walked into our office to be confronted by a big athletic guy (no I'm not a ******!) asking for me... After we chatted I asked him what he did for a living as he looked pretty fit....he replied... "oh I play a bit of football" ....found out after he left....it was sol campbell!!!!

Sir ranalph Fiennes....was expecting a superhuman...quality normal bloke...just a little mad!

Gerry Anderson (creator of Thunderbirds) quite posh but very funny....

Slick Bass (Carl foggarty's mechanic) chatted for hours about Carl, Superbikes etc etc...outstanding geeeeezer

Image011-2.jpg

Image027.jpg

Image021.jpg

Aren't they pics from a t.v screen? :ernyha:

:drinks::yahoo::yay::lol::lol:

it would appear so :lol::friends:

I met the whole cast of EastEnders tonight.......

........ ON MY TELLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :friends::lol::lol:

Image011-2.jpg

Image027.jpg

Image021.jpg

Aren't they pics from a t.v screen? :ernyha:

:drinks::yahoo::yay::lol::lol:

it would appear so :lol::friends:

........ ON MY TELLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :friends::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on trakker, you're as bad as my mother in law... It aint real fella!

:lol::lol:

ZB

Image011-2.jpg

Image027.jpg

Image021.jpg

Aren't they pics from a t.v screen? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

it would appear so :lol::lol:

........ ON MY TELLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ :look: :lol:

trackers deception strikes again :lol:

Guest The Outlaw

In no particular order I have met the following people,

Leslie Crowther, seemed ok but not good with kids.

Ernie Wise, nice chap knew him quite well as he used or local shops.

Terry Wogan, funny and all the time in the world to speak to you.

Rubbens Barichello, a really nice freindly man he was sitting in an F1 car at the time and looked small

Kieth Allen, he was a passenger when I was cabbing, not very talkative but pleasent.(Not Lillies Dad)

Ian Duncan Smith, lives down the road from us, really nice chap with a stunner of a wife.

Anna Ryder Richardson, she called me "Terribly tall rufty tufty Tony" we spoken and well funny

That about it for now.

Tony