Ive Won A Bit Of Cash!!!

salisburykeeper

Well exactly what it says on the tin! below is a list of things that im getting rid of, i dont want any money for them , im getting rid as replacing all of my kit with new so hopefully someone will get a lot of enjoyment out of them

includes

12 bore cartridge belt english leather virtually new

scope mounted deben lamp

simmons 4-10x60 scope

pop up pigeon hide

bag of decoys

rapid 400cc buddy bottle

clay trap

spare rapid stock (not walnut)

bag of around 100 nets

if you want any of these please snd me your email address , keeping things fair i will only let one item go per person so let me know what you are most interested in thanks sk

ps i havnt won the lottery just a couple of grand on the prem bonds so no sob letters saying you need a new kidney :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well exactly what it says on the tin! below is a list of things that im getting rid of, i dont want any money for them , im getting rid as replacing all of my kit with new so hopefully someone will get a lot of enjoyment out of them

includes

scope mounted deben lamp

simmons 4-10x60 scope

pop up pigeon hide

bag of decoys

rapid 400cc buddy bottle

clay trap

bag of around 100 nets

if you want any of these please snd me your email address , keeping things fair i will only let one item go per person so let me know what you are most interested in thanks sk

ps i havnt won the lottery just a couple of grand on the prem bonds so no sob letters saying you need a new kidney :lol:

A very kind offer mate, I could do with the nets I take it they're purse nets.

Cheers

SS

I didnt realise i would have such an overwealming responce! To make things fair ill let this run for a week and pull some names out of the hat so if you want anything off the list please let me know also yes i dont mind posting if postage is covered, please send me your email as it is quicker for me to respond to and send pics

includes

scope mounted deben lamp

simmons 4-10x60 scope

pop up pigeon hide

bag of decoys

rapid 400cc buddy bottle

clay trap

bag of around 100 nets

My kidney's ok, but my heart's broken- Anything suitable going......

What a really nice gesture and it only goes to reinforce my view that there are a few good people left in the world!

I still can't bring myself to ask for anything though. I'm there are people who need things more than I do and it would be selfish to deprive them of the chance.

includes

scope mounted deben lamp

simmons 4-10x60 scope

pop up pigeon hide

bag of decoys

rapid 400cc buddy bottle

clay trap

bag of around 100 nets

very kind of you.

are the decoys still going.