Tomorrow's the big day

MC

I trust that the Essex mafia won't be spending all night on here and drinking Stella while they are surfing.

You should all be thinking about an early night with a glass of warm milk, I would have said hot milk but we don't want any injuries at this late stage.

And remember just like the England team during the world cup, no SEX the night before a big match.

I have heard through the cyberspace grapevine that the Buck's lot are bricking it and will be trying all kinds of tactics to put us off.

I will see you all at 9.00 in the morning for a power breakfast and the trip up the M1

Cheers

Martin

I think without that ringer tosspot in the Essex team, you boys have absolutely no chance.

My advice is to leave those shell suits in the wardrobe, give the missus the keys to the XR3i soft top, and stay at home watching the footie, 'cos some serious humiliation is in store otherwise. :lol::lol::lol:

Cat.

Just giving you a false sense of security Cat,

You won't know until 11AM tomorrow whether he is coming or not. And anyway you lot must be really bad if we need to rely on one person.

We came, We saw, we kicked some **** :lol: :lol:

And what about all the ringers Buck's have? you for instance

Edited by martincavie

:lol: Spanking, ringers, sounds a bit of a gaypride beano to me :lol:

LB

LB,

Sounds like a normal weekend out for you doesn't it? :lol:

You could come with us if you want, but you'll never get there in time. It's past the watford gap you know :blush:

Good luck to everyone.

I think I would probably put my money on Essex also, but this is probably just because they just talk a good game!

I just have this vision after reading numerous posts relating to shell suites and XR3i's, of a convoy of them (XR3i's that is) heading up the M1 right now. Or perhaps they are still getting egg stains on their shell suites at their power breakfast!

Well, back after a long day. Super day with super company and for those who want to know the result.......................

ESSEX WON :w00t::lol::lol::good::yahoo:

More posts will follow with photo's and stories. Cheers all for a great day :lol:

Bragging rights are all ours. Bring on the Suffolk, the Midlanders and all the others who have said they want to play with us!!

Well, back after a long day. Super day with super company and for those who want to know the result.......................

ESSEX WON :w00t::lol::lol::good::yahoo:

More posts will follow with photo's and stories. Cheers all for a great day :lol:

Bragging rights are all ours. Bring on the Suffolk, the Midlanders and all the others who have said they want to play with us!!

Outlaws post with results from next door:

As always ladies first

Essex

1/ Toss Pot 89

2/ Picture Perfect 85

3/ Broken man 83

4/ Cash Money 78

5/ Bagsy 77

6/ Markio76

Total 488

7/Matrin Cavie 73

8/Evil Elvis 72

9/LV 69 Essex ******

Bucks and Doe's

1/ Catamong/Katmog 96 High gun

2/ The Outlaw 88

3/ Arthur69 79

4/ Browningboy/Jessie James 76

5/ Lefty 71

6/ MX8Man 64

Total 474

7/ Calamity Jane 62

8/ Annie Oakley 62

9/ Fishybarney 49 Bucks ******

Well done everyone, we raised £90.00 for the Essex Air Ambulance, and Katmog wins a bottle of Jack Daniels for a cracking high gun of 96/100

Thanks go to Pirate and the Essex boys for the day I and the rest of our squad really enjoyed the day, and we are looking forward to the return leg in Essex TBA. Calamity Jane feels bad about letting us down as she shot well below par, its the taking part that counts.

Tony

Had an excellent day, really really enjoyed it! Great ground and company and the weather was spot on.

Cheers for driving Broken Man and thanks also to LV for not letting me wear the hat and for getting the beers in afterwards, a selfless act on both counts. :good:

It was really good to meet a few more of you from here, all of which are top people! :w00t:

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm......................................... :w00t::good:

I think perhaps a more neutral ground would be in order, as it is an inter-county shoot, rather than a county shoot.

Stu

A Suffolk ground is fine, then you lot have to come down to Essex for the rematch, that's the idea.

I am still mentally beating myself up for an appalling shoot today, dropping 11 birds on the first 2 stands really ******** me up. I had originally thought that low 80's was going to be the order of the day for me, not low 70's. The wheels really did come off in style. Unfortunately you don't get any points for style. :good:

Thanks to everyone for making it a brilliant day, and the £90 raised will be going off to the Essex Air Ambulance in the morning. The receipt letter will be posted on here as soon as it is received.

I am looking forward to the return leg at Copfurn.

Cheers guys for an excellent day out, and thank god I didn't end up with that hat on (which was close at one point)

I did think that Fishybarney enjoyed the experience a little too much though.

It was also good to meet Catamong for the first time and much respect has to go to him for his excellent shooting, although I did hear that he dropped 3 birds on one stand :w00t::lol: :lol: What were you thinking Cat?

Edited by martincavie