• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely the best thing you could do in this circumstance is as follows:

Phone the ground owner and apologise profusely for the stupid comments that you made.

Kindly ask the mods to pull this thread and sort out the other one with the comments in.

FM :good:

If I were him I'd tape my mouth shut, cut my fingers off and hope it goes away! because it looks like this guy is incapable of helping himself!

Great thread though, its a bit Jackanory!

i was going to ring him but he might not know, and why is it someone thinks im making more stupid posts and how am i not helping myself, i cant keep up with all the posts im having to answer, i didnt know i could edit posts, i have been on the other posts editing them, if there was any point or not,

Ring him, quote your SGC no and ask if you've been sent a letter by them (copy will be in your file). If not and he asks why just say never mind and hang up. If it's genuine then you've nothing to loose anyway :good:

I think the person sending this letter has to be connected to the ground in question, the police aint had time to investigate this yet so who else could have had his details other than the ground?

If the ground have sent him a letter, why would it be on police letterhead? If it is, that's pretty serious and potentially more stupid than the original poorly thought out comments from the poster.

Unless I am mistaken the police logo is at least Crown Copyright, at worst this could be impersonating a police officer? Not sure either of those is wise.

I have to say that this whole saga is daft......Martins point about revoking a SGC in writing and leaving the cert holder with an illegal shotty is extremely valid...and beyond believe.....

do we know if this even happened at all....it seem quite clear to me that our man here is quite unstable....ranting one minute.....apologising the next.

Pehaps he jut a kid..or a crank...one of many that patrol these open forums......

Lets just bin this topic..............and bin the member......and be done with it :good:

end of...

Paul - hit the nail on the head. He will return in a few hours to answer his fan mail. Got people talking. If I had received the letter, I would have been in touch with the FLO today, first thing. Other people work in the Firearms Section. One person - who can't be contacted?:good:?:lol:?:)

He thought about phoning Kelbrook - why?:good: - only to re-consider and not phone after all. If the letter was genuinely from the Police, why would anyone in their right mind phone ****** ****** at Kelbrook?

Reading a few of his posts, I wonder whether he should retain a certificate. Some of his replies are a bit off. He started this by asking someone to own up for causing him lto lose his SGC. He should have gone to the mirror and taken a long hard look.

I still think it is one big wind up.

Edit Note: I have removed an individuals name.

Edited by Cranfield

His phone call to his FEO would have been an interesting one,

Hello mr FEO,

I posted on an Internet forum that I am going to rip someones head off and then go and destroy his property with my newly aquired armoury, and you have written me a letter to say you are taking my toys away.

Please can you tell me what that is all about.

Still if it is true then perhaps the police have caught a gun nut before he goes on the rampage.

Don't you dare bin this, I have been signed off all week.

I need my fix :good::lol::)

Dear MartinCavie's FLO,

It has been brought to my attention that Mr Cavie has been making threats "Don't you dare" for example, I feel his SGC should be revoked!

:good: