WARNING TO THE YOUNG UN'S

Yorkshire Pudding

You young un's on here , or those with the sence to still be single . DON@T GET MARRYED .

After a conversation a while back with mrs YP , it was "agreed" that i should get a new motor for myself ,as the mrs is using "our" car more and more for work .

So after a couple of months of buying the autotrader , looking at autotrader online and having a peek at e-bay . I finally found a motor that was in my price range .

Called the missus through , and to my amazement when i showed her the motor that i had found . She's changed her bloody mind , and deceided that we don't need another car , as i can walk to work .

all the best yis yp :devil:

hi pudding

think yourself lucky. last year i was on ebay looking at range rovers and shouted down to the missus "can i have a rangerover" she was watching east enderrs or some other load of **** and so just said sure darl no worries. A speculative bid that surely couldnt have won was lodged. ****** me ive just bought the most fuel inneficient highest servicing costs motor in the world ever!!!!

drove the beast home thinking, what have i just gone of done, took it straight to auction sold it lost about 200 quid and the missus is now thinks shes the authority on cars in the house. rereading through this she probably is!!

pete

i cycle to work

YP,

If "her" car is the only one then borrow it to take shooting one Sunday, and when you come back make sure the dog(s) were wet and smelly :devil: , the pigeons bled a bit :P and there is plenty of mud about :lol: .

She will soon tell you to get a motor of your own if you want to put that sort of **** in it :P

But dont let her see this post or she will just make you clean it first. :blink:

To YP and all, wouldn't you miss your lady if she wasn't there one day?

Gemma , love , aye your probably right . BUT ! After been on honeymoon to Thailand , i'd probably import one of those fantastic ladys from the east . Cook , Clean and all the other fine qualitys they no doubt have . Then when i wanted to go out i'd lock her in the cuboard again :P

all the best yis yp :devil:

And you cannot use cuboards to keep Thai brides in they get to used to having space a drawer is more to there liking............................ ???

A DRAW....A DRAW, you obviously spoil your thai unmercifully!! No! plenty of room in the ferret hutch and they can keep it cleaned out while they are there as well. :huh: And if she wants to bring her family with her just extend the run ???