Countryside Aliance

lurcherboy

My dog will catch anything except , deer , fox , hare , rabbit . But it is good at catching cold .

I sent me membership off yesterday LB . It was'nt a hard choice in the end , i had been toying with either BASC , CA or RSPCA membership , and looking at the other 2 contenders , there was only one choice !

all the best yis yp :devil:

Guest flightline

I joined at this year`s Gamefair. I`m already a BASC and Salmon and Trout Association member. I`ve also signed the Hunting Declaration, which is a bit challenging as there aren`t many Hunts in my part of North London.

Guest flightline
Easington Lane Working mans club member  and BASC

OK I`m going for it now. Member of the Conservative Party, Freeman of the City of London, Liveryman, Worshipful Company of Butchers, sometime member Swoopers Club (RSPB), CPRE, Middlesex CC Club, Labour Party (I know...I`m engaging in self flagellation), SDP (ditto), Tyneside Anglers` Syndicate, Salisbury and District Anglers` Association, Jedforest Anglers` Association, Sky TV subscriber, Nationwide BS, Intelligent Finance, Er... I could go on and on, as the gardener said to the art mistress...

used to be a member of WAGBI. BFSS. when i was a little lad back there,

all growed up now and lifetime member and supporter of D.U.C.

Ducks Unlimited Canada,among other local affiliates such as ,Sherwood Park Fish and Game,

http://www.ducks.ca/ <---------- VERY INTERESTING

have a look guys tell me what you think

martin