Tom dick or abdul

jonno 357

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why run away, we are still a majority..be counted!! you'll be sorry, if you go ...........you'll be a forigner & realise how they are treated in a strange land !! :good:

there's no where like home !! as 'dorothy' says .. lmao :good:

Edited by badger007

why run away, we are still a majority..be counted!! you'll be sorry, if you go ...........you'll be a forigner & realise how they are treated in a strange land !! :lol:

there's no where like home !! as 'dorothy' says .. lmao :)

thats right! and if you do go, we wont let you back in :yes:

pretty pointless thread with the usual response, but tell me this why should we be free to move abroad and live where we want whereas anyone that wants to move here gets labelled a free loader benefits bludging ethnically challenged person :yes:

simple really mate.

WE ARE BRITISH! STAND UP FOR YOUR COUNTRY AND SHOW HOW PROUD YOU ARE. OTHERS LOOK TO US FOR GUIDENCE IN TIMES OF NEED. WE THROW OUR CLOAK AROUND THOSE WHO ARE SUBSERVIANT, YET WILLING TO EMBRACE THE GREATNESS.

you are Brit, and we want our country to stay BRITISH! im not ageist ,racist, sexist or any other ist you can think of, but this is my country, and god help em if they try and mess with it. :yes::):lol:

pretty pointless thread with the usual response, but tell me this why should we be free to move abroad and live where we want whereas anyone that wants to move here gets labelled a free loader benefits bludging ethnically challenged person :yes:

Spot on there al4x.

simple really mate.

WE ARE BRITISH! STAND UP FOR YOUR COUNTRY AND SHOW HOW PROUD YOU ARE. OTHERS LOOK TO US FOR GUIDENCE IN TIMES OF NEED. WE THROW OUR CLOAK AROUND THOSE WHO ARE SUBSERVIANT, YET WILLING TO EMBRACE THE GREATNESS.

you are Brit, and we want our country to stay BRITISH! im not ageist ,racist, sexist or any other ist you can think of, but this is my country, and god help em if they try and mess with it. :yes::):lol:

Sorry im WELSH not BRITISH :yes:

Spot on there al4x.

why is he spot on?

we have the same issues if we want to move abroad, and we are subject to the same abuse that they get over here. the truth is that brits dont "free load" when we go abroad, we pay for it. can we go running around countrys killing people, running people over and getting 3 years in prison, raping girls and getting off with it. NO! we cant do it, so why the hell should we let them come here and do it? :)

p.s, and if anybody does not like my views, hard ****. :lol:

Spot on there al4x.

why is he spot on?

we have the same issues if we want to move abroad, and we are subject to the same abuse that they get over here. the truth is that brits dont "free load" when we go abroad, we pay for it. can we go running around countrys killing people, running people over and getting 3 years in prison, raping girls and getting off with it. NO! we cant do it, so why the hell should we let them come here and do it? :)

p.s, and if anybody does not like my views, hard ****. :yes:

correct me if i'm wrong Martin but haven't you only just gained the ability to vote?

what brits abroad have done to other cultures is pretty apauling look what we've done to most of the southern european countries like spain and many of the Islands with an influx of fish and chip shops, British pubs etc etc and tell me we embrace the local cultures when abroad.

Yes some people come here for the benefits but believe me there are an awful lot that don't my experience of employing people that have moved here has been they did it to improve their situation in life and are willing to work to improve it further. A lot do the jobs that our bludgers won't do because it doesn't pay much more than their dole and housing benefit etc etc. Try getting out a bit more and looking past the sensationalist headlines, yes there are the bad ones but no worse than some of our own. We do need tighter restrictions on who comes here but don't tar everyone thats ever imigrated here with the same brush as believe it or not look far enough back in your history and there will be some imigrant in there :lol:

Immigrants are not the problem. The vast majority arrive from poorer countries seeking to better themselves, and that means working hard, often in jobs that native Brits are unwilling to do. The problems arise from the Government's ludicrous policies and it's woeful handling of virtually every issue it approaches.

There are a small number of scroungers, and a tiny number that present a threat to us.

The first group are only a problem because of a farcical system that is wide open to abuse by both natives and immigrants. The second group are a problem because the Government effectively abolished border controls, and hamstrung itself with nonsensical human rights legislation.

Finally, its disastrous obsession with multiculturalism and its incessant denigration of Britain make assimilation and effective absorbtion of large numbers of immigrants impossible.

A proud, confident and independent Britain with proper controls and a sensible welfare state and judicial system would have nothing to fear from immigration, even on a large scale.

Robert

Declaration of Interest: My mother came from Madeira nearly 50 years ago, purely as an "economic migrant". She took the view that she had made a choice to come here and consequently should adapt herself to Britain, rather than the other way round.

Edited by Maiden22

correct me if i'm wrong Martin but haven't you only just gained the ability to vote?

what brits abroad have done to other cultures is pretty apauling look what we've done to most of the southern european countries like spain and many of the Islands with an influx of fish and chip shops, British pubs etc etc and tell me we embrace the local cultures when abroad.

Yes some people come here for the benefits but believe me there are an awful lot that don't my experience of employing people that have moved here has been they did it to improve their situation in life and are willing to work to improve it further. A lot do the jobs that our bludgers won't do because it doesn't pay much more than their dole and housing benefit etc etc. Try getting out a bit more and looking past the sensationalist headlines, yes there are the bad ones but no worse than some of our own. We do need tighter restrictions on who comes here but don't tar everyone thats ever imigrated here with the same brush as believe it or not look far enough back in your history and there will be some imigrant in there

firstly, you stand corrected. i have been a registered vote for about 15 years :) (cant see what that has to do with the price of fish)

secondly, yup, my family are imigrants. the came all the way from Ireland many moons ago. as far as i know, the other side of my family has lived in the north for a very long time. im Brit all the way :yes:

Sorry im WELSH not BRITISH

theres always one :yes:

I've met young Scots who angrily insist they are not British, and I'm sure all the folk around here (except me!) would describe themselves as Scottish if asked their nationality. For whatever reasons, the idea of a British nation is gone forever, and I regret that.

On the thread topic, if I believe that people from here have a right to go and settle elsewhere in the world, then I must believe that our door is an entry as well as an exit. But just as I expect that emigrants will be supporting themselves and contributing to their new country's economy, I expect that immigration should be on the same basis. The East Europeans, and I have worked with a few of them, seem overwhelmingly to be here to work, and those who settle should be an asset. But we do not need to import bludgers or criminals, for we produce a bountiful home-grown crop and have the tax levels to prove it.

End of rant from old ***!

simple really mate.

you are Brit, and we want our country to stay BRITISH! im not ageist ,racist, sexist or any other ist you can think of, but this is my country, and god help em if they try and mess with it. :good::hmm::hmm:

Pretty much pointless post as mentioned somewhere above. What I would really like to know from you is what exactly are you so proud of? This country's record regarding child poverty? Last time I read up on that ( couple of months ago) we were 23rd place somewhere behind Romania (I maybe corrected on that one!)! Even though I hold a british passport , this does NOT mean that my brain packed up. And maybe you would like a rainbow to have only one colour? Now what would that be? White ?

By the way, what is british? Seems to me that these islands are one hell of a mixture of saxons, picts, normans, romans, indo-germanic tribes, vikings and any other scandinavians and i guess the list could be extended :yay:

Heard it all before my friend, problem is it doesn't wash with me anymore as it is a little too simplistic for my taste ! :good:

Edited by Sundowner

Yes some people come here for the benefits but believe me there are an awful lot that don't my experience of employing people that have moved here has been they did it to improve their situation in life and are willing to work to improve it further. A lot do the jobs that our bludgers won't do because it doesn't pay much more than their dole and housing benefit etc etc. Try getting out a bit more and looking past the sensationalist headlines, yes there are the bad ones but no worse than some of our own. We do need tighter restrictions on who comes here but don't tar everyone thats ever imigrated here with the same brush as believe it or not look far enough back in your history and there will be some imigrant in there

firstly, you stand corrected. i have been a registered vote for about 15 years :good: (cant see what that has to do with the price of fish)

secondly, yup, my family are imigrants. the came all the way from Ireland many moons ago. as far as i know, the other side of my family has lived in the north for a very long time. im Brit all the way :good:

No...................I'ld say your Irish :hmm:

It's been a while since we have had one of these.

For my part if anyone wants to come to this Country, speak English, respect the culture of the indigenous population, keep their noses clean, do a day's graft and pay some taxes then fair play - welcome, come on in.

Anyone not meeting the above (including all the beggars outside London tube stations who are to a man Scottish and drunk as Lords) then goodbye we don't need you, thanks very much.

simple really mate.

you are Brit, and we want our country to stay BRITISH! im not ageist ,racist, sexist or any other ist you can think of, but this is my country, and god help em if they try and mess with it. :good::hmm::hmm:

Pretty much pointless post as mentioned somewhere above. What I would really like to know from you is what exactly are you so proud of? This country's record regarding child poverty? Last time I read up on that ( couple of months ago) we were 23rd place somewhere behind Romania (I maybe corrected on that one!)! Even though I hold a british passport , this does NOT mean that my brain packed up. And maybe you would like a rainbow to have only one colour? Now what would that be? White ?

By the way, what is british? Seems to me that these islands are one hell of a mixture of saxons, picts, normans, romans, indo-germanic tribes, vikings and any other scandinavians and i guess the list could be extended :yay:

Heard it all before my friend, problem is it doesn't wash with me anymore as it is a little too simplistic for my taste ! :good:

Whilst you are of course correct that this country is composed of a veritable picnmix of tribes, your own analysis is also a little simplistic. The argument that Britain is a nation of immigrants is really rather disingenuous. Current levels of migration are unprecedented in modern British history.

More important still are the demoralised state of our nation and the nature of the immigration we are experiencing. Much comes from cultures very alien to our own, and the lack of any requirement to integrate and adapt to the host nation raises serious concerns.

My own feeling is that immigration can be of tremendous benefit under the kind of conditions summarised very neatly by Mungler. However, the current situation is very far indeed from this.

As for child poverty, this is brought about by a deliberate falsehood. It has been many centuries now since a German bishop realised that "the poor are a gold mine" and our modern poverty pimps have absorbed his wisdom with quasi-religious zeal. Small wonder when many of them accrue powers and responsibilities and earn salaries far in excess of their worth due to the existence of the poor. Regrettably for our worthy and beloved do-gooders, the poor in Britain are not remotely poor in the traditional sense, nor in a way that would be comprehensible to 95% of the world's population. So stubborn and ungrateful! Do they not realise what cosy sinecures are placed under threat by their rising affluence?

Fortunately, there is a ready solution, one of which Uncle Joe himself could have been proud. Simply redefine poverty to mean relative poverty, and mercy of mercies the poor will always be with us! Think what a large and valuable industry is thus preserved for future generations!

As a bonus, this gives an opportunity for the flourishing of nonsensical notions, such as the one that child poverty is worse in Britain than it is in Romania. Consider that, using our current definition, a millionaire would be counted as poor, as long as there were sufficient numbers of multi-millionaires living in the same country.

Robert