What to BAN NEXT

webber

Sadly Ernyah feels that weve bashed the smoking debate to death. Hm!

Well the antis are on the war path. Hunting is all but gone, shooting is next, but not so say Blair & Co, and well what about fishing?? and, and , and:

So what about setting up our own Pigeon Watch ban :lol:?:lol:?:D??, you never know, little acorns, and all that.

A couple of weeks ago I was forced to go shopping in our town centre. I really do hate shopping, and was further disgusted at the state of the pavements, despite a full time man and machine. Cigarette butts are easily swept up, but chewing gum, now thats a ******.

I jest you not, when I report that it was impossible to put a foot down in some areas without treading on the stuff.

So as conserned citizens what do we propose?

TAX chewing gum. Blair and Co can then pass on the revenue to local councils who can employ chewy removal hit squads, sponsored by Wrigleys.

If the problem doesnt improve, bung on even higher taxes, untill eventually after many years it can be banned from public places. I for one wouldnt miss it.

Would you?

What do you think that we should ban? and please give your reasons.

webber

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah my dad has given up smoking now for 15months and he eats TREBOR EXTRA STRONG mints instead.

my sources tell me that once Hunting has been banned they will turn to fishing and then after that something that may cause a revolution, Guns.

i would like to see a ban of Goths(Gothic's) as there are way to many in cities.

as the Queen is Christian, shouldn't we all be as going back a few hundred years it was called Herecy(Heretics) these were usually burnt, Goths go against the queen's religion and worship the Devil.

dont you think it should be illegal to dress up as a goth or publisize these beliefs in public? i do.

Aled

4X4's with big bull bars on should be banned . Out of all the 4x4 in the supermarket car park only 1 was parked correctly . Also they never go off road . They use far too much fuel , and they are blocking up my parking space . Most supermarket carparks have a lovely tarmac surface , and no wild animals running about in them . So there is just NO NEED ! :lol:

all the best yis yp :lol:

Don't ban goths! I used to mingle with that crowd! I reckon we should ban swillys (Or chavs for those of you who don't live in Plymouth or Cornwall) They cause trouble, they all smoke and beat up anyone who doesn't wear burberry, lacotse or those other expensive sports makes. They can't speak properly and walk around in groups of 20 odd. There a waste of space and should all be hanged!

Question for any historians out there? What did Hitler ban next after he banned hunting? Was it free speech, Jewish owned businesses, music of black origin, opposition parties, dissenting political views, rights of citizenship for certain minority groups, aristocratic titles?

I'm sure that many of those who sit in the Commons would love to remove the right of citizenship of country sports supporters.

i did not know Hitler banned hunting, but i know the full reason why he went against the Jews. to cut it short, they betraid Germany in WW1 and Hitler was devestated, the Holocaust was not done by Hitler himself, it was done by Bormann second in command, it was not until 300,000 Jews had been slaughtered did Hitler find out when he overheard a conversation between Hess and Bormann.

so HG i do not know the answer to your question.

Aled

Think again Aled

I read your statement that the Queen is the head of the church

yet I am informed that a few weeks ago both her and her husband visited a

mosque and took part in a service. At this present time I dont think that this

act was in the best interest of the British public or any other christian nation

that holds dear the safe return of the peace keepers that are serving in the

middle east at the moment. We should all be aware that religion is the cause

of most troubles in the world I am not a religios person But as one of many who

gave a large part of their life in the service of the Queen and the constitution I

think this was in bad taste It was due to this act that I felt that the recent

service of rememberence was tainted a little. These are only my own views

I might add I have no wish to upset or offend anyone

Peter

i did not know Hitler banned hunting, but i know the full reason why he went against the Jews. to cut it short, they betraid Germany in WW1

If you look further, you will find that many jews actually fought and died for Germany in the Great War. Corrupt businessmen, the German aristocracy, the bolsheviks and wealthy factory owners were the ones who were out for their own ends at this time and so betrayed Germany. A number of these, but by no means all happened to be Jews, which Hitler seized on for his dogma.

This is why many businesses were seized and nationalised, land and property was seized from the aristocracy and they lost their titles. The bolsheviks were trying to destablize Germany to bring about their revolution, and so they were violently suppressed.

Blair and Hitler are the only leaders in Europe who have bought in a ban on hunting.

HG

Before i start on the diatribe , please note at what time the "diatribe" in question was posted .

As a fellow that "whips in" you have been very quiet with your views on the forth coming hunting "what's it ? " is your silence on the issue speaking volumes ?

I trust when i have to be pulled from the arms of the wooden tops your steed will whisk me away . Or am i going to have to stand and **** ... ooppssss ment fight ?

all the best yis yp :lol: