Aled & Jess

jonno 357

I'm sorry, i wasn't going to post on here again but i just got shown this thread and had to reply!! Aled is a moderator on that forum as he's been there since the beginning! I am SOOOO not a moderator!! The thought of me moderating any kind of forum is actually quite funny!!!

Thank you Jonno, you made me laugh!! But maybe check properly before posting next time?! :oops:

I'm sorry, i wasn't going to post on here again but i just got shown this thread and had to reply!! Aled is a moderator on that forum as he's been there since the beginning! I am SOOOO not a moderator!! The thought of me moderating any kind of forum is actually quite funny!!!

Thank you Jonno, you made me laugh!! But maybe check properly before posting next time?! :oops:

Yeah Jess I know I'm funny :o ?????? , I even amaze myself at times. But hey I got a response ???

Jonno :lol::lol::lol:

give the little man a chance.

OK, people on this site maybe didnt agree or could not regress enough into the years when were headcases ( teenagers) to get on with Aled but dont put him down when he is trying to get on. Bullying is the epitome of cowardice and the gonk has got on with his own life . You have got rid of him. Let him be. get on with yours.

give the little man a chance.

OK, people on this site maybe didnt agree or could not regress enough into the years when were headcases ( teenagers) to get on with Aled but dont put him down when he is trying to get on. Bullying is the epitome of cowardice and the gonk has got on with his own life . You have got rid of him. Let him be. get on with yours.

nicely put jimd,give the kid a chance,i wonder how many others would taken on the task.

good luck Aled :oops:

Martin

How does poacher turned gamekeper sound?

webber

Dear Webber

I will tell you exactly how it sounds,

While Aled had a voice and was able to retort to the posts i made about his inane posts, He had a voice.

While I was able to disagree about his opinions he had a forum in which to repudiate his claims. Now he doesnt.

It is the easiest thing thing in the world to pick on those without means of recourse ( if it floats your boat in that way Webber, why not poke a mute with a pointy stick, go on He cant tell anyone you did it)

How does that sound Webber, Go on big man. Turn into a gamekeeper.

need someone to pick on Webber. inferiority complex Webber. Penile deficiency Webber?

pick on me Webber.

for the shortime before I am banned Webber, Pick on a bloke with a voice Webber.

webber

Dear Webber

While Aled had a voice and was able to retort to the posts i made about his inane posts, He had a voice.

While I was able to disagree about his opinions he had a forum in which to repudiate his claims. Now he doesnt.

It is the easiest thing thing in the world to pick on those without means of recourse ( if it floats your boat in that way Webber, why not poke a mute with a pointy stick, go on He cant tell anyone you did it)

need someone to pick on Webber. inferiority complex Webber. Penile deficiency Webber?

pick on me Webber.

for the shortime before I am banned Webber, Pick on a bloke with a voice Webber.

I fail to see how webber's comment was an insult :oops: . Whilst your willingness to stick up and fight for another person is admirable, the fact your post turned from being a well intentioned one, into one where you seemed so keen to "get one over" another member is pathetic.

jimdfish

My comment "poacher turned gamekeeper" was not intended as an insult; unlike the post made by you alegedly in Aleds defence.

The lad did bring an occasional smile, but the majority of his posts were krap, for one reason or another.

It would seem that you are intent on self destruction, and following your recent outburst I shant be in the que to persuade you otherwise. The sooner you join Aled in cloud cookoo land the better; or are you already there?

webber

The young mans got a keen interest...and shouldn't be mocked for it........ granted some members didnt agree alot of the time with his views, but thats what these forums a for... expressing individuals opinions,..... and maybe along the way, he may have learnt a few things from the members...... good look to the lad.

Paul in North Lincs

Edited by Paul in North Lincs.

I'll bet there's not one person on this site, who at one time or another has not had a lighthearted laugh "with" as well as at Aled, the boy obviously shoots on the farm ,and knows the country,he obviously felt he could participate on the forum,in my short time i've seen a lot of personal put downs on the guy ,but i cant recall any bitter comebacks from him where he has slighted another member.

Im glad someone's sticking up for him,well done Jim , wish him well people "lifes too short"

Martin

webber

Dear Webber

pick on me Webber.

I fail to see how webber's comment was an insult :lol: . Whilst your willingness to stick up and fight for another person is admirable, the fact your post turned from being a well intentioned one, into one where you seemed so keen to "get one over" another member is pathetic.

While i wpould be the last person to keep picking at old sores i feel that the drift of the thread has been missed Teal. while undoubtedly Webbers post had absolutely no sarcastic undertones whatsoever ( do you believe that folks? ) and was posted in purely philanthropic and well intentioning meaning, I was making a pint. Unfortunately Webber became the butt of the post and for that i apologise unreservedly.

point being, mute people cant speak.

Aled was appparently a pain in the backside that only banning could deal with.

Why then after ejecting him from the site, did you allow others to post about him and mock him openly on this site when he had made ingress into another site,that as far as i am as aware has nothing whatsoever to do with you,but he felt and obviously the moderators of that site felt that his contribution could be positive.

Ban people by all means, after all it is your site and your word is sacrosant and noone can argue with you but dont let people kick someone when he is down. That is pathetic and cowardly.

as you are trying to promote a healthier view of the website to onlookers this is not the way to do it.

My opinion onlyand I know nowadays it countsfor naught but in all of the despicable actions which I have carried out during my life, and there are a few, I can hold my head high and say that i have never,ever bullied or picked on anyone when they are on the floor. (metaphorically or physically)