40 to 50 year olds Stand up and be counted(if you can)

Mrs Sweepy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 but feel 67 :D still ride my motor sickle a zzr1100 and still beat the youngsters on their

wanna be race reps :blink: I'm disabled now but my kids keep me going, I have genuinely been there, done it, got the tea shirt, worked abroad for 10 years, now married to a cracking wife with 3 errr drains on my resources

or kids, I consider myself very lucky in many ways, but wish I was still fit, i have a lot of experiance of life though both the good and the bad

45 years old and still act like a 18 year old :D

Traded the 1st wife in for a newer model so now on Wife 2, 9 years younger then myself :blink:

4 lovely kids,

Love anything todo with Fishing, Shooting and the Springers (Dogs).

I forgot more then what these young ones have even done yet..hhahhhahhahaaaa or is this old age :look: :lol::lol:

Dear Mr Pavman

I think old age has confuse you a bit. :D

I think you have mistaken me for some young thing. Who can shoot something more then the passing tree. :look:

xxxSuzy

Suzy, a fine woman is like a good wine she gets better with time,

I will bear your public rebuffle with stoic dignity and trust you can revisit your decision and perhaps drag sweepy or young sweepy along , its good to get out and about MC could perhaps pick you up on his way past :lol:

pavman aged 47 waist 38 :blink:

Edited by pavman

pavman aged 47 waist 38 :blink:

Think you have those numbers backwards Mate! :D

Iam 45 now or so I am told :lol:

Which means I have been a member of the FOG for several years now :look:

For you young whips FOG is Fat Old Guys....( in Suzys Case it is Fat Old Gals)......this is an exclusive club for those of us that have survived for over 40 years in this harsh old world. May you all join in time.

NTTF

Right now that we all feel old after reading young Mr Boomstick post.

I think its about time us so called oldies took these young Fledglings down the peg or too.

And prove that their is plenty of life in the old dog as such.

So come on put down your coco.

Dust of your zimmer frame

And stand proud And be counted.

And you never know we might even be able to meet up for the game of bingo.

Iwould have said meal and the drink. But i find now that if i eat late i would be up all night with indigestion.

And after a couple of Shandys i can pee for england. :lol:

So Hi am Suzy and am Forty..........Three(i think) :lol:

xxxxSuzy

Well I'm sixty, so I dont qualify ?Thanks for the rejection, no more waves in photos for you :yes:

50 in June, the wife says she feels old age creepin' on :yes:

Out at dinner the other night, and a lady told me that all men have a mental age commensurate with their shoe size..........UK 10.5 yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss or EU 45............Booooooo!

I am lucky to be here.

ft

40 to 50 year olds . Still springers ,but starting to understand what a grumpy old man or woman is about . You will find that your tolarances will start to slip and you will realise that you are allways right no matter what anybody else has to say . You will start to hate politicians and realise what a lot of lying coniving a -holes they are . You will now realise that that youth is waisted on the young and that they should be going to work and not smoking dope and laying around colleges and laying in bed allday . You will now start to think that you can run the country better than the government and pick a better team for united and manage it better than fergy . All footy reffs. will be useless and have no idea of the game and you will be much better at the job than they are and you would red card any player or manager who disagrees withyou . You will also realise that every body is a bigot because they dont agree with your views and if you had your way you would have every body re educated so that they had the same views as your self . You would want to bring back hanging for serious crimes like kicking a ball in a no ball game area in the park and riding a bike on the path or pressing the button on a pedestrian crossing to stop the traffic so that bike riders can ride from one pavement to another pavement .

It wont be long now before you make the ranks of the grumpy old man and grumpy old woman brigade ,fear not it affects every body .

Harnser .

Fit in to this group, but only just, :lol:

Next year I will be in the group above :lol:

Definatley a GOG Grumpy old *** :hmm:

:

as of last week :yes::lol::yes:

Growing older is inescapable - Growing up is purely volentary!! :lol::lol:

Edited by Yellow Bear

I would have rather be known as H.O.T.

Mr Flock

Healthy old totty

xxxsuzy

Ps i was going to put Horny.

But once you get over 40 that is classed as the swear word. :lol:

suzy if you want to put horny be my guest sod the young uns :yes:

could tell you a story of getting court with my youngest daughters mother not to long ago,

how the alarm clock didn't connect with my head :lol::yes::hmm:

56 and no different to when i was 26, still a daft ***, or is it daft old *** :lol::lol:

O Mr Cruz

Are you the young gentleman who wave to me (Sorry i was never at the front of the line for brains)

I am so sorry for not including you .

So i am now making you the honorary member of the 40 to 50 club.

And Smokie(right) can be the mascot. :yes:

xxxSuzy

It will cost you the other wave though.

O Mr Cruz

Are you the young gentleman who wave to me (Sorry i was never at the front of the line for brains)

I am so sorry for not including you .

So i am now making you the honorary member of the 40 to 50 club.

And Smokie(right) can be the mascot. :yes:

xxxSuzy

It will cost you the other wave though.

MrsS .I am neither young nor a Gentleman,but if my hunting partner brings his camera Sat I will give you another wave!

Weird aint it? One minute you,re asking for a pint in as deep a voice as you can muster,the next you're the same age as your Dad when he gave you all the grief and half your classmates are dead.

Yes, and in the not so distant future we shall be even more grey.. And the highlite of the day shall be the weather, and who has died.. Oh man, we are becoming our grandfathers :good: