airsoft

BaikalsRule90

a mate has asked me to go airsoft with him (bear with me)...

has anybody been airsoft and if so was it any good.

or is it just.... "something people with nothing better to do dress up in full camo gear and wield plastic guns at eachother whilst fully beliving they're doing the real thing". (a friends quote not mine as i have no idea what its about) :sick:

all replys welcome

baikal

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lock and load my bravo two zero wannabe friend.

That's a full on black cargo pants, commando roll with a side arm pointed to the sky and the slider clunked click back and forth 10/4 big buddy.

And a full and final Ross Kemp over and out from me.

P.S.

Don't listen to what anyone tells you. Go with your conscience Luke. Know your feelings Luke. Know that airsoft is for nutters who have (rightly so) been denied SGC and FAC and who have an unhealthy collection of knives and throwing stars.

Guest topshot_2k

went once, wasnt my thing. Some people where dressed in full battle gear with radios etc etc

It can be fun but people took it to serious so cant say i would rush back.

Lock and load my bravo two zero wannabe friend.

That's a full on black cargo pants, commando roll with a side arm pointed to the sky and the slider clunked click back and forth 10/4 big buddy.

And a full and final Ross Kemp over and out from me.

P.S.

Don't listen to what anyone tells you. Go with your conscience Luke. Know your feelings Luke. Know that airsoft is for nutters who have (rightly so) been denied SGC and FAC and who have an unhealthy collection of knives and throwing stars.

:sick::yes::yes:

Yeah, airsoft is a bunch of chaps dressed in full swat gear firing plastic pellets at each other, while wielding full metal replica's of there favorite assualt rifle.

I always thought paintball was much better - but to be honest it sucks in this country because you don't have any ''open'' clubs (at least, near me) - just places that charge you silly money for paintballs.

I have the fortune to play it in the states every now and then - and though the gear is alot more serious, it's a ''pay $10 for gear, $5 for air, and bring your own paint or buy ours (which is like $25 for 2000, not the £5 for 100 it is here. - The whole place is run as a hobby as some retired bloke and I honestly can't deny the rush you get for the whole 20 seconds you're playing a 100v100 match.

I've been doing airsoft for 3 years or more now. I love it, and it wasn't a backstop for being denied an FAC. I say go for it. The first time I done it I got hooked. Now I have a pretty large collection of AK's, M4's, Shotties, pistols, grenade launchers and sniper rifles etc in my possession <_< IMO it's a great way to keep fit. Even the army does it for cadet training!

:sly: To be honest i'm an ex-reg and i loved paintballing,there was a load of us who played against civvis once and it was great fun!! But airsoft i always thought was for the wannabes who don't want to do the real thing!! i think you'll find most squaddies will think pretty much the same? Airsoft is for the walters of this world it dosen't hurt as much as paintballing!!

Regards

Maggy <_<

Isn't there a saying" Never never never let your gun be pointed at anyone"

Yet these crackpots run arouond in combat gear shooting at each other. I completely agree with lefty except it is probably higher than 0.1% the next Hamilton/Ryan.

After all my toy AK47 doesn't hurt anyone so why should this real one.

Airsoft - the airweapons for poofs.

:sly: Nice collection of weapons, must of cost a pretty penny!! But i still don't see your point? they don't prove any thing, yer no doubt their fun! but thats it in my book.

I'm considering going back in, but thats what floats my boat...

enjoy your airsoft!!... <_<

Regards

Maggy

Err, you dont think that it is Lefty in any of those pics do you :good:

He isnt a walt! Well, not much of one anyway :yes:

As an aside on paintballing, I remember that every time I did it while I was in the mob, some pen1s would think it a wonderful idea to try to do pairs fire and manoever, and then wonder why they got us roundly trounced by a bunch of civvies...

ZB

Nah,ive looked at Leftys profile he's sound! <_< ..All i was saying whos ever toys they are must have spent some money on them?

If your spending that sort of dosh! why not buy a decent weapon that actually fires a decent round instead of poxy plastic ball bearings? Their as bout as much use as a handbrake on a canoe!...

Come to think about it maybe they should invent one? its got to be better than running round plinking with plastic surely?

Funny that we had the same problem, it was a rupert that wanted to do it too.... so being all good little soldiers, we listened and then let him do his pincer move all on his own.. while we all went the opposit way...**** :sly: he got slaughtered.... it looked like he had ring worm for weeks..

regards

Maggy

Airsoft is for Walts, plain and simple. This photo just sums it up:

fbc3c8da9d9545b2804e2f90d.jpg

Ccchristt!!! we can see who ate all the pies!! sausage roll, egg and bacon sarnys...etc,etc He hasn't got any mags on him those pouches are full of food!!! and the **** behind him whos wearing 1 para dz flash( WALT) had to pick up the skinner one of the 2 cause ole lard *** would have killed him!!

Looking at the picture a bit more, why has Humty got a dump pouch to his rear? is it for his crusts? cause mums told him not to eat them because it will make his hair all curly...ahh bless!! <_< ....

i can feel meself simmering now i'm off........

Mags

Edited by magpie_assassin

Airsoft is for Walts, plain and simple. This photo just sums it up:

fbc3c8da9d9545b2804e2f90d.jpg

Christ-on-a-bike! That's surely one of the most hideous, bloated waste of skin, I've even seen...

Can you imagine his Fire Orders? I wonder if he uses ClearLoudAs an order withPies?

If fat boy went prone, would it ever get up again?

DOWN-READY-TEST AND ADJUST ohh you are down?

FIVE ROUNDS OF FAIRY CAKES, LOAD!!

IN YOUR OWN TIME WATCH AND SHOOT! WATCH AND SHOOT!

FAIRY CAKE,FAIRY CAKE FAIRY CAKE!! STOPPAGE

THE POSITION OF COCKING HANDLE IS NOT FULLY TO THE REAR ON EXAMINING THE BODY AND CHAMBER YOU FIND:

Fair cakes in chamber!

YOU SHOULD:OPERATE THE BOLT RELEASE THEN SAFETY CATCH AND CLEAR THAT STOPPAGE!

NO...NO,NO!!! DID I SAY EAT YOUR STOPPAGE?

DOWN AND GIVE ME FIFTY!! NOW FAT BOY!! WHAT! YOUR ARMS ARN'T LONG ENOUGH....

LOL....

Mags

Edited by magpie_assassin