Had Enough

Due to the number of PM's complaining about the advise I give as not being the way things are done in Great Britain I will no longer be giving advice on this forum and will be stepping down as a Moderator.

If there is an article that you wish to download you have until 12am tonight, as they will be removed at that time!

NTTF

I've downloaded your articles Dan, hope to use some of them training our own dog. Thanks very much for taking the time to write and post them, it involved quite a lot of work on your part. I've no opinion on those sending you PM's. What I will say is that I hope you reconsider your decision to step down, or at least take a break from it for a while to think it all out.

ATB,

John.

I am truly shocked, I am really sorry to read that and hope as Johngalway does that you will reconsider and not step down. I have always valued you input and have benefitted from it considerably.

To all the narrow minded idiots who have sent PM's etc to NTTF I sincerely hope that one day you need some help and there is noone around to give it.

NTTF is one of the good guys and what I will say is that if you don't want or agree with his advice then don't take it. IT really IS that simple. I don't see a big rush of people queueing up to offer their advice.

It is easy to criticise but not quite so easy to stand up and be counted. You all should be ashamed of yourselves (but of course you won't be because you think you know best) :D:D:hmm::lol:

I can not remember seeing anything you have wrote that would make anyone take offence :D

I have trained a lot of working dogs.terriers,lurchers and gundogs and the only conclusion i come to when reading your threads is that you know what you are talking about !

That is a real shame, i have received and also read some of your advice

without opinion and useful debate this forum would not exisit and neither would many others as they would need only be merely posting boards where ''the right way'' was posted for us all to follow.

i hope you reconsider your decision as i for one feel that members with a wealth of experience should not be personally criticised for sharing that knowledge, if people do not agree post it on the forum and let us debate, but PM's are not the way forward.

hope you reconsider

I sincerely hope this is an april fool's! :D

NTTF has been nothing but a legend and asset to this site as far as I can see - and obviously knows dogs well, and gives fantastic advice as a result

If indeed it is an april fools then all fair and well - you certainly panicked the PW community!

But if it is genuine, and people really have been that dickish then I'm truly sorry that it has come to this. What a bunch of wazacks! If we trained dog the way the majority do in england then we would be left with a load of vicious, incontinent, badly behaved cretins.......and their dogs :hmm:

Thanks for all the help you have given me - i still owe you those pints :D

Edited by Boomstick

NTTF - disappointed you have been driven to this by some narrow minded individuals; as MC says, if anyone doesn't like the advice given don't take it.

I would urge you to reconsider, however, I suspect once your decision has been made - as it clearly has - then that is the way it will stay.

Your input will be a big loss to the forum.

Dan -- please reconsider , your help is always valid here :D , you have helped me out on numerous occasion . every thing you have shown me or talked me through as worked well.

and i like many others hold you in high regard when it comes to dog training .

Darren

I seriously too hope that this is a windup but suspect it's not the case...

Dan,

I'm a mod on a well known barbel fishing site and have had a fair few people have a pop at me --- more to do with my upholding the rules of the site than the content of my posts, but the same applies --- don't let the losers "win" mate :D

Most respectfully

Mike

First I would like to say Thank You for all the kind words.

Especially as they may well be the last ones I here for awhile :D

But as the Noon hour is almost here I must say that there is No Fool Like An April Fool

I thought that JohnGalloway should eat a slice of his own pie :D

I am sorry Lads and Lasses but you are stuck with me :hmm:

NTTF

Especially as they may well be the last ones I here for awhile :lol:

But as the Noon hour is almost here I must say that there is No Fool Like An April Fool

I thought that JohnGalloway should eat a slice of his own pie :good:

NTTF

You *******!

I am training my dog at the mo using the nttf method, and was mildly paniced there for a mo.

Still, thank god I got to page two before I bit publicly.....

ZB

Especially as they may well be the last ones I here for awhile :lol:

I thought that JohnGalloway should eat a slice of his own pie :good:

NTTF

:hmm: :yp: :P :P :D