lgv

bobby dazzler

i know how you feel there mate, ive been through it myself, its the nerves that can mess it up for you just try not to let them get hold of you too much easyier said than done i know, talking yourself through your training as you go through the test helps, mirror mirror blind spot every time you move off and i was taught to look for a shield or a target on round abouts to try and keep moveing, where have you got your test tomorrow i took mine in ipswitch ?

I thought id failed mine so I just put my foot down to get back to the test centre, I went through lights as they were changing on a couple of occasions and drove like I didnt care, I still passed! Its not as hard as you think, its nervousness and hesitation that make you fail. The exsaminers are wagon drivers themselves so they know what its like on the road. Av the crack with em and go for it.

just remember its mirror then mirror then just for good measure its mirror again......not just with a glance with your eyes but make a point of moving your head so that the examiner can see what your doing.... apart from that just remember the golden rule.....

you have already passed when you turn up unless you can convince the examiner otherwise....

good luck... :lol:

shaun

maybe putting it into perspective would help-65 years ago guys of 18-19 were piloting bombers all the way to germany -responsible for the entire crew and knowing that they had little chance of surviving a year.Whats the worst that can happen?if you fail (and i sincerely hope that you dont) the sun will still come up tommorow and you will pass another day.Instead of winding yourself up try remembering the times youve been worried to death about something that turned out to be nothing.Stay calm-talk to your examiner about something unconected with the test before you start and then do your best-its all anyone can ask of you and if you are up to standard (you know that you are) then you will pass-best of luck (but you wont need it)-bruno. :lol:

Good luck for your test bobby dazzler, I took my class1 around 20 years ago and can still remember the nerves I had but try to overcome your nerves. Remember, if it goes wrong (which it won't) life will not change and you can always go back in for it. :lol: