pavman

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well they aren't pedigree children if you get my drift :blink:

somebody actually shagged that monster :rolleyes:

She's quite a poser though in that first pic... perhaps she could GET A JOB as a model.

Or maybe she should use her dole to pay for an intensive course in how to say 'want fries wi that'.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Bad idea!

well summed up by professor hawking....:yes:

stephen_hawking-your%20mom%20is%20so%20fat.jpg

£227 a week for doing ****all and moans she can only afford 10 cigarettes a day , if she stopped eating her local Mcdonalds would go on a 3 day week

Fair do all, I'd like to start by saying I'd like to reply to the comments posted above as I believe I can offer some answers to these.

Firstly, Al4x - I believe the term "Pedigree" is correct as this is the term applied by the Kennel Club to honour generations of inbreeding. Look at the mess THEY'VE created!

Dazza - They did, however improbable, as the proof is in the pudding. And the only answer I can provide as to how he managed it was that he must have rolled her in flour to find the wet spot.

George1990 - I believe that a career as model is not beyond her means. I believe there are such publications as "Camel Toe Monthly" available for the... er, less discerning gent. (Oh! Jeeezas! Now I need to get that picture out of my head!)

Babbyc1000 - **** - This has the makings of a classic! I took a girl out for dinner once. She thought gravy was a beverage. The waiter had to take her order in shorthand. After the meal she said "I think I'll go walk this off". I say "Ok, I'll see you in Cape Town!"

Duncan - The only reason I can think she'd eat at MacDonalds is she must have an account with them.

I... just... can't... get... the... picture... of... her... camel... toe... out... of... my... head!...

Mr Poontang

I am now sitting here cross legged

Thank god you were never my midwife. :rolleyes:

I think both little Sweepys would still be in their .If you had of been . :rolleyes::yes:

xxxSuzy

No worries Suzy, you'd have been safe in my hands :blink:

Pity she didn't keep her legs crossed though!! (if she can cross them that is) :rolleyes:

I more disturbed that some bloke actually stuck his **** up that. :blink: What on earth went through his mind or had he been shoving too much sherbert up his hooter. :rolleyes:

Nah, they like the 'Big Booty'

And let's face it. they don't come much ******* bigger!! :rolleyes:

As sick as it seems I predict she will sell her story to some rag of a paper or radio show and make a few quid, and her fat friends will do like wise….

What a screwed up world we live in :welcomeani:

I actually hope so Pav but only to make sure the social get wind of it and stop her benefits and eligibility for a council house

As sick as it seems I predict she will sell her story to some rag of a paper or radio show and make a few quid, and her fat friends will do like wise….

What a screwed up world we live in :welcomeani:

Yep, she was on GMTV this morning 'defending' herself!!

They had to cut the interview short though, when she grabbed the cameraman and started to chew on his leg!! :good:

Doc Holiday mentioned he cant get the Camel toe from out of his mind :good: With a lower unit so big that it needs its own post code? You would refer to that unsightly mess, in the front, as a Moose knuckle :welcomeani:

:good::good: Cheers for that Lee. I think you've saved me from another sleepness night. Was up pacing all hours last night. Even the other half asked me several times what the matter was. Just couldn't find the words to tell her that some fat bird's camel toe, I mean "Moose knuckle", was stuck in my head.

Subsequently, for some strange reason, Lee's comment also reminded me of this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpooZnncjDE

I think Mrs Moose (in the background) is saying something like "Ralph! Ralph! For God's sake please don't. Let it go! I'm sure he didn't mean it! Oh Jeez, now here come the mounties. Quickly, get it over with!"

:good::welcomeani: Cheers for that Lee. I think you've saved me from another sleepness night. Was up pacing all hours last night. Even the other half asked me several times what the matter was. Just couldn't find the words to tell her that some fat bird's camel toe, I mean "Moose knuckle", was stuck in my head.

Subsequently, for some strange reason, Lee's comment also reminded me of this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpooZnncjDE

I think Mrs Moose (in the background) is saying something like "Ralph! Ralph! For God's sake please don't. Let it go! I'm sure he didn't mean it! Oh Jeez, now here come the mounties. Quickly, get it over with!"

na, i think he the moose was auditioning for river dance... :good: