come back, old friend.

zippo

I was talking today to a old Iconic member on here who regrets he can,t even access posts on here, due to his banning from the mods,... whowever because of his failing health, he would like me to express his thanks to the PW members on here who he has the greatest respect to.. E E bazza... Lv.. Dusty fox... pushkin... bsa shawn... beretta... mungler... tulkyuk... dazza... zapp brannigan... magman... ciderboy... stu-s chard...gamesbond...jjaxeman... ferretman...dusk2dawn... headshothoncho...dr w... jonesey... markio... Friend berettaman is in failing health nowadays, he is suffering a aortic anorism in the worst place possible, and has just had a mri scan... lung function scan.. treadmill... heart echo scan... and tommo graph.. he asks me to tell you, the afformentioned members, that he holds you all in the highest regards...Thank you.

Edited by zippo

Hi, I have just had a phone call from BM1, he is amused from the reply from Zippy?? I dont know what he means by that reply, other than he says, "I know ," That man is allways there to be relied on???I have to pass on that.!! I am now wanting to be excused from any other messages on this forum, as I have no wish to be banned. thank you..

Edited by zippo

He's a nice old fella and I feel sad that the grog has got such a hold of him.

Had a client last week (company director) who got nabbed for DD - been battling with alcoholism for 20 years. Fell off the wagon for the first time in a decade (marriage failure) and got nicked driving past his wifes house. Blew an enormous number on the breath test.

Terrible things addictions. Having packed in the ciggies I know that I can never have another one (ever) and so anyone battling any addiction has my sympathy.

I had a problem with a Beretta AL391 Semi Auto (now sold and someone elses problem THANK GOD), Ron sent me some parts to try to fix it. He didnt ask for any money although I did send him some beer tokens back in the post :yes:

He was always good for a grin and a flame up on here and his intentions when off the grog are very well meaning.

All the best Ron <_< , sorry to hear your having such a bad time, your colourful views and opinions on the running of the country are sorely missed, as personally, I thought some of your opinions :blink: were not that wide off the mark as time has shown us :no: !!

Cheers :yes: D2D.

I have had another call from old mate Ron, who has given me a B******G for screwing up his message to Zapp and not mentioning young Mark, (Bagsy), and tosspot in his plea to me to thank all the aforementioned members on here who he feels are are "good blokes" In my defence, I can only plead insanity for helping him to finish off another pack of supers.! he tells me to say he is allways contactable on- clayshooter123@msn.com cheers.

Is this a plee to the moderating team to have him un-banned ?

Didn't know the guy think I joined after he was banned. I see no reason why this ban shouldn't be lifted. So what if he wound people up the wrong way, thats life. All the people vouching for the man have always come across as being good blokes so he couldn't have been all that bad.

Well in fairness he would get tanked up, feisty and then let rip on the keyboard - like Markio on Rioja night but to the power of 10.

Ultimately Ron ran out of warnings.

I think a "life" ban is harsh though - there should be a parole board type hearing where Ron can plead his case of good behaviour and confirm that he had changed his ways and given up the demon drink.

He could then get some sort of community order like waxing Axe's back (and so forth), grooming (steady Suffolk boys) Cranfield's dog, updating NTTF's facebook account for all his lady admirers, hand washing HenryD's kilts or card indexing StuartP's stamp collection.

Perhaps he could get his own section which has warnings like 'enter at your own risk' or 'those of a sensitive homo nature should refrain from entering'.

In Ron's section the swear filters would be turned off and he could have a full on Tenents Super fuelled rant at those daft/brave enough to enter

Edited by Dr W

Well in fairness he would get tanked up, feisty and then let rip on the keyboard - like Markio on Rioja night but to the power of 10.

Ultimately Ron ran out of warnings.

I think a "life" ban is harsh though - there should be a parole board type hearing where Ron can plead his case of good behaviour and confirm that he had changed his ways and given up the demon drink.

He could then get some sort of community order like waxing Axe's back (and so forth), grooming (steady Suffolk boys) Cranfield's dog, updating NTTF's facebook account for all his lady admirers, hand washing HenryD's kilts or card indexing StuartP's stamp collection.

Ill take the lifetime ban thanks Mung :)

Since when has it been "OUR" forum?

The rules are the rules, disobey them at you peril.

As Mung has said he ran out of warnings, shame really because when he was sober he used to post some good advice. And a genuine nice guy.