Trix's Mothers Day Present Arrived Today

O it would beat the pressie i got for mothers day Mr Cranfield.

I think it was the case of they hid it so well .That on the day no one could find it :no:

And believe me i did look :yes:

Dear Mr Flock you must call one Suzy ;)

xxxxxSuzy

Careful Suzy - it might get called an old cow in a few years time... assuming they is cows of course as I can't tell from the camera angle. :oops:

• 2 weeks later...
They are indeed cows....4 year old Scottish Highlands both due to calf after the 28th of June. Although I do not think that Ruby(LF) will go quite that long.

NTTF

I could be wrong but i am led to believe the correct term is coos, highland coos :oops: aka hairy coos or heelan coos :blink:

are they pets or are you planing to raise your own beef.

We have raised our own beef for years, mostly Herfords and Angus. However we have always liked the Highlands so decided to get a couple of bred cows to start with...so yes they are pets......but we eat them or in this case their babies :oops:

I could be wrong but i am led to believe the correct term is coos, highland coos :lol: aka hairy coos or heelan coos :blink:

Sprinter.... you are only the second person I know that understands hairy coos :sly: everyone else just looks at me real funny :lol:

NTTF