CLA Game Fair........

Ca$h Money

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be there as head of catering due to somebody making the worst curry type thing at last years event ,1 will be the slightly chunky one next to lancs lad --the specky one.

Indeed you shall, cooking my breakfast like the little Beoootch that you are......

Ps. I dont do Cereal and Fruit Juice................Unless is CIDER and the cereal comes with bacon and eggs...

Going Sat and Sun, first time only been shooting a few months.....taking my Beretta and hoping we manage to get through the anticipated miles and miles of traffic and get parked not too far from an entrance as I splashed out on Premium Parking tickets and the partner has a Blue Badge so heres hoping :unsure:

No dosh for any more guns, :welcomeani: but looking for some of those Cens ear protectors, pricey though they are, as muffs get in my way all the time.

Hope everyone enjoys it folks, and the weather perks up..... :hmm:

Had been looking forward to this for a while but can now only go for the day and it sounds like the access could be a complete nightmare, finances don't stretch to hiring a helicopter so will probably swerve it and attend one or two of the shows later in the year.

Hope the weather is good, especially for those camping out :good:

Me and 'er in doors are taking my olds up.

Driving up from sunny sussex, i finish work tonight at midnight, get home, quick sleep, drive to get the olds at 0400hrs then head up. Staying at a pub in Bourne.

never been before but looking forward to a mini break.

just found out the wife is coming too.

That means arguments all day as she'll want to take in the horse displays whilst i'll be looking more to the shooting/fishing elements.

I might just say meet back at the car at x hour. :good:

Hence taking the olds with me, Here ladies, this is the shooting line, when you are done shopping and watching cutsie things, you'll find Dad and I here or there abouts, don't panic we'll be somewhere.

BTW which one of you wants to drive back to the B&B at the end of the day as we might have to refresh ourselves in a beer tent.

enjoy

Hence taking the olds with me, Here ladies, this is the shooting line, when you are done shopping and watching cutsie things, you'll find Dad and I here or there abouts, don't panic we'll be somewhere.

BTW which one of you wants to drive back to the B&B at the end of the day as we might have to refresh ourselves in a beer tent.

enjoy

Fact. I can probably put up with a few horse focussed things for not having to drive on the way back. :good:

Not me. I've just spent all my cash on 2 days Stalking roe deer in devon and the wife''s working not to mention feeding pheasants etc.... We will be going to the Game and Country Fair at Bowood House nr chippenham on the weekend of the 8th & 9th of August though. But would love to go