Mugged

Supersonic

Just walked back from my local (100 yds) and 2 hoodies blocked my path and demanded my phone and wallet.

Flattened one and the other ran off!

Moral of the story - I may only be 5'4" but dont get in the way of a grumpy ex-RAF boxer!!!

B********

Good effort :yes:

Although that's what happens when you live in the more undesirable parts of Hampshire :good::yes::yes: :blink:

My mates dad and two of his friends walk down the road one day when two black guys tried to rob them, my mates dad and friends would not have it and decided to rob the black guys rather then them being robed.

They gave them a good kicking and took their shirts and pants and left them naked in a right old mess in the street. :P

They were all ex SF.

That one always makes me laugh seen it a while back, It's a shame that schools don't offer Boxing or Martial arts as part of the National curriculum (Maybe some do) doubt it will ever happen in this mad health and safety world we live in.

I'm happier with most chavs currently not knowing how to fight than them getting taught to. :good:

FM :)

Anyone on here that has either practised a Martial art or Boxed, or taught will tell you that it teaches the utmost respect for other people and brings mental discipline, and they don't go round scrapping as they have nowt to prove, you must have a problem with "Chavs" I guess...You won't see them in a class near you...They will be too busy slashing up your wheel trims...lmao