Vasectomy

AVB

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some say the easiest way in this neck of the woods is to get the wrong end of a sheep....... :P:innocent::P

I don't know , I am married to a Dundonian lass, I think that the easiest way might just be to argue with her. Thats a sure fire way to end up waking up with out them. :yp:

And there's no velcro gloves involved. :D

Had mine "done" about a year ago..............................

Its not all that bad..............well, it is..............just feels like someone has kicked you in the nuts about 10 mins later......that sort of "dull ache" lasts for a couple of days or so..................

My "surgeon" was doing the "conversation thing", he started talking about football and then asked what team did I support..................I said, sorry doc, Im not into things with balls.......................unlike you........................

That went down well in theatre...

Had mine done around 13 years back and was not a pick of bother till my son jumped on my lap for a hug and I ended up with my head in the room above :look:

Tight fitting underwear like Swimming trunks and giving your testes support will releive a lot of the discomfort.

I was only off making love as the wife at the time wasn't offering any I was still raring to go the night of the op! Then again thats part of the reason I am now divorced as the love life fell away and that was down to her as I have a higher drive.

I think the only bit that got a tad uncomfortable was coughing and sneezing :look:

Wife turned 40 last weekend and in an extended period of soppyness - which included me telling the mother-in-law how cool she is (she is actually) and buying the wife a diamond bracelet that cost more than any gun I have ever bought - I even went as far as offering to get myself "done".

"Not yet" she replied - now, soppy I might be but completely stupid I ain't - will not be mentioned again until (at least) her 50th!

I also had an operation on my foot yesterday.

So now have slightly swollen and tender nads, a heavily bandaged foot and crutches.

I'm playing for the sympathy vote and it appears to be working. Even the dog is sitting at my feet looking up pitifully with his big brown eyes. There again he was 'done' a few years ago so he probably just thinks its payback time.

Andrew

I also had an operation on my foot yesterday.

So now have slightly swollen and tender nads, a heavily bandaged foot and crutches.

I'm playing for the sympathy vote and it appears to be working. Even the dog is sitting at my feet looking up pitifully with his big brown eyes. There again he was 'done' a few years ago so he probably just thinks its payback time.

Andrew

Well I supose that if you are going to have to be in pain you might as well get it over with all at once, but it does seem to me a bit like bad planning to have both done so close together. :good:

But just think.......In a few days you can throw your dirty water about without fear of retribution 9 months after........

Well worth it if you are nearly 40, divorced and after some action........

or, without having to get your ******** cauterised, throw it about with abandon and just dont give them your real name :good: