Catton Hall 100 Bird Reg 25th Sept

Chard

What a bell end :lol:

Load of old cock

We decided, in our infinite wisdom, that we'd shoot in one group of 10 :lol:

Fairly disastrous, with a couple of exceptions, like MagRichardhead. :lol:

These scores may not be accurate, so let me know if I've got them wrong :

Beretta - 87 :D

MagRichardHead - 77 (good(ish) score with a new skeet vest and full of cold and two kills taken off him :P ) <_<

NickyT - 77 (good score with a new gun) :no:

Chard - 76 :good: **** off even though i got 3 or 4 birds givern to me on one stand :hmm:

Aunty 100milesaway - 72? might have misheard her, thought she'd done better than that.

Anni - 70

Timps - 69

IanE - 62

Yellow Bear - 58

Maglad - 56 Good score considering what a *** the old man is :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mr Potter - 81 Had the good sense not to shoot with us :o

All these scores are **** because there was only a few tough stands.

Good company and some good laughs, but not conducive to good scores :yes:

Perhaps I overdid it with 10 raw eggs for breakfast, I was egg-bound :lol:

Enjoyed the day but must stop sand bagging :lol:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly as above :good: magboy was impressive but must stop the magboy shuffle whilst shooting :hmm::no:

squad was to big and would have put a few more on peoples scores if smaller squads in my opinion :yes:

great day out though. <_<

100milesaway has still got another 40 miles to go i bet :lol::P:D

Edited by beretta

exactly as above :yes: magboy was impressive but must stop the magboy shuffle whilst shooting :no::lol:

squad was to big and would have put a few more on peoples scores if smaller squads in my opinion :hmm:

great day out though. :good:

100milesaway has still got another 40 miles to go i bet :P:D:lol:

I think it would have put at least an extra 23 on my score, if we'd have been in smaller groups <_<

So Magman can shoot on his own next time :lol:

his string vest put me off today :D:lol::lol:

How could it put you off - you could not see it - The only man I know with a camo clay vest.

Just got back from delivering "She who must be obeyed" to Sowerby Bridge (off with colegues to a conference in the midlands for 3 days).

As said good day with great company all round - started of the first 5 stands on fire (for me) then the wheels came off and it went steadily down hill and shot like a *** in the woods <_<:good::no::lol::P

Great day :yes::hmm:

D

exactly as above :good: magboy was impressive but must stop the magboy shuffle whilst shooting :P:D

squad was to big and would have put a few more on peoples scores if smaller squads in my opinion :yes:

great day out though. <_<

100milesaway has still got another 40 miles to go i bet :lol::lol::lol:

Got back at 5:25 so about 2 1/4 hours down 2 1/2 back Enjoyed the shoot and the company. I think I should have had at least another 10. Will try harder next time 72 is not a memorable score for me a Catton but i'm 5 years older than when I last shot there. Pretty poor excuse, but still enjoyed it. :hmm::no::lol:

Got back at 5:25 so about 2 1/4 hours down 2 1/2 back Enjoyed the shoot and the company. I think I should have had at least another 10. Will try harder next time 72 is not a memorable score for me a Catton but i'm 5 years older than when I last shot there. Pretty poor excuse, but still enjoyed it. :good::yes::hmm:

Glad you got back to Mucklesby-in-the-Mire safely Aunty <_<

Nice to see you again. I thought your 72 was a bit wayward, you usually beat me by a comfortable margin.

Pleasent day had by all I thinks, cheers guys !

**** scorce from me in the grand scale of things, but I was happy with it, apart from that duck in the woods ! <_<

Shooting downhill is a bit odd, isn't it? I think there is a tendency to miss over the top when shooting downwards. Took me ages to get used to it, but it suddenly came good. There aren't many places round here that have birds below your shooting position. :good:

damm, how did i miss this one...and cattons only two min down the road from me too ! would have like to meet up with you all.... <_<

havent been there in years though despite it being on my doorstep, i used to work there on the traps and paintballing when i was a no good kid...happy days...

don't go there, you'll only get Chard started on his run in with Ron Weasley today!

$%£&^*")&% ******* ginger **** <_<

Expelliarmus - did he hit that one? I'll mark it down as a hit, because I'm too idle and ginger to get off my harris and move to somewhere where I can see the bird.

10006850_gal.jpg

Edited by Chard