Catton Hall 100 Bird Reg 25th Sept

Chard

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, I took delivery of my NEW improved turbo bitchmutha 4-wheeler green and beige 54" Beretta gunslip with adjustable carrying strap, handles and padded interior, and handy zipped side pocket for chokes and other assorted paraphernalia, capable of taking 32" guns with extended chokes :yes:

Everybody at Catton had something new yesterday, except me :) . Guns, skeet vests, chokes etc. If I'd had this yesterday, I'd have been top gun.

Stand by your beds :yes:

Edited by Chard

Today, I took delivery of my NEW improved turbo bitchmutha 4-wheeler green and beige 54" Beretta gunslip with adjustable carrying strap, handles and padded interior, and handy zipped side pocket for chokes and other assorted paraphernalia, capable of taking 32" guns with extended chokes :)

Everybody at Catton had something new yesterday, except me :blink: . Guns, skeet vests, chokes etc. If I'd had this yesterday, I'd have been top gun.

Stand by your beds :blink:

You Plonker :good: ive not seen your gun in a slip yet you just seem to appear with it from the car :yes:

So it looks like youve bought a new slip to carry your gun from your front door to the car :yes:

Ps, 54" thats bigger than you stumpy :blink:

You Plonker :blink: ive not seen your gun in a slip yet you just seem to appear with it from the car :)

So it looks like youve bought a new slip to carry your gun from your front door to the car :yes:

Ps, 54" thats bigger than you stumpy :yes:

Yes you turkey, but now I can carry it in the car INSIDE the gunslip, instead of it hanging out and getting battered.

The gun should be safer too :blink: :blink: :good::good: