Catton Hall 100 Bird Reg 25th Sept

Chard

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually the bigger shoots before you get junior prizes :good: get him primed for next year. :good::hmm:

Amen. Get a few shoots under his belt and then hit the County Championships/Selections next year :good:

I will book next month into my diary and save some cash then ;) Anybody else doing both? Seems a shame to travel all that way just to do the one...

Sounds like you guys had a swell time :good::hmm: but hit upon the age old dilema of it's nice to get a group of muckers together to shoot but absolute murder to go round as a large party ;):good: IMO this will cost the odd bird to boot, it's hard to stay switched on for that potentially long time waiting your turn.

Well shot one and all :good::/

I maybe up for the Catton leg but dont think I would do the Kingsley as well, but i did notice Lee at Catton and i would think he would at least have done one other shoot, give him a call 'cause he will have to pass Richmond on his way down from Durham. He was shooting with a chap I didn't recognise. OK, paulos... :good:

I maybe up for the Catton leg but dont think I would do the Kingsley as well, but i did notice Lee at Catton and i would think he would at least have done one other shoot, give him a call 'cause he will have to pass Richmond on his way down from Durham. He was shooting with a chap I didn't recognise. OK, paulos... :hmm:

He was doing three at the weekend!! :good: I imagine he will be there next month but will see how many he is planning on doing first. I can't really stretch to doing three!

I will have a ponder, I have some money to pick up from Kingsley so would get a cheap shoot if I went. ;)

From past experiance when i used to do 2 or 3 shoots in one day we always finished at Catton as the last entries are always later there than at the other grounds. from Auntie :good:

That would work out well for me as Catton is also "on the way home" compared to Kingsley ;)

I just hope that Paulos listens to your advice Auntie :hmm:

one to put in your notebook is 10th(i think) of november at grimsthorpe sg :good::hmm:;)

Grimsthorpe, now your talking quality.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if i dont make Catton in October i'll definately feature at Grimsthorpe. For those of you not acquanted with the ground its excellent, although i have a suspicion it may not be registered, however in my humble opinion still well worth a visit for target quality and presentation. Also check the comics, 'cause you used to have to prebook yourself in before the shoot to give them an idea of numbers. from Auntie :( B) :yes::good::good::/

I'll be up for either catton or kingsley :good: maybe both :hmm:

I can try out my new eye :blink: :blink: :yes::):yes:

Yes pigeon pals, I do believe I'm becoming right eye dominant :hmm: . I was dry mounting my gun the other night after the shoot at catton, and I was'nt really aiming at anything so I kept both eyes open

The strange thing was that the gun actually pointed at what my right eye was looking at instead of the left as per usual :hmm:

After more investigation, Doing the circle thing over light switches and other stuff, and doing the tip that Timps gave me :good: It seems my right eye is starting to become more dominant :blink:

Im starting to morf into the perfect clay busting machine :yes::lol:

I'll be up for either catton or kingsley :good: maybe both :hmm:

I can try out my new eye :blink: :blink: :blink: :yes::yes:

Yes pigeon pals, I do believe I'm becoming right eye dominant :hmm: . I was dry mounting my gun the other night after the shoot at catton, and I was'nt really aiming at anything so I kept both eyes open

The strange thing was that the gun actually pointed at what my right eye was looking at instead of the left as per usual :lol:

After more investigation, Doing the circle thing over light switches and other stuff, and doing the tip that Timps gave me :yes: It seems my right eye is starting to become more dominant :good:

Im starting to morf into the perfect clay busting machine :hmm::lol:

You're just wonky :)