butchery night

colin lad

Ok just putting the feelers out

after the last 2 butchery nights i did at St.Albuns and they great feedback i have just been given the go ahead from my boss to hold one here at our farm shop in stagsden near Bedford

i am thinking down the lines of doing a larger deer ie fallow to demonstrate how we prep it for sale in the shop and then smaller deer ie cwd how you guys could do it at home

we have large rooms so could hold a good few people we also now have our kitchen fitted so can do a meal and we can supply some wine to go with food

cost for evening in the region of £15-20 max

any other beer or spirits you would like to bring to help your night go by better you would be welcome to bring

it would be end feb early march as we all go till Xmas now

what are your thoughts and would any of you be interested

colin

Edited by colin lad

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love these nights, I'll see if I can rustle up a few of the "propa" PW members from the Herts massif

For those who haven't been, sign up to this, it's a great night.....oh, and Colin ain't too bad with a knife either :yes:

Cos

Edited by Cosd

well it sounds like it's going to go ahead due to the early responses,

after a chat with the boss it looks like it will be best on either the 1st weekend or 2nd weekend in march (not sure how to put a poll up maybe a mod could do it for me) to see what day is best for you guy's as any will be ok for me,

best being a sat or sun evening

the food will be done by me and the bosses at work so will be simple food not gourmet lol

venison casserole or something down those line's

we can cater for any amount but if i keep it down to 30ish then it will be easier to see,

if there is a good response then we can do 2 dates a week or so apart,

i know it's early to take bookings now so i shall post again straight after xmas to ask for deposit's but if someone could put a day/date poll up ie sat or sun or mon and preferred weekend ie 1st march or 2nd weekend in march etc

colin