Question Time

tosspot

Well, i hate to say it, but he is right. :good:

He is spot on about two men kissing in public. It is a disturbing sight and he is right to have said what he said about that.

.....Two women kissing though... Well that would just make me a hypocrite, but what the hell...!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What were Laobour thinking of letting Jack Straw on to Question Time? The Liberals and Tories could have chosen better representatives. Nick Griffin must be feeling rather smug.

Sadly, he came across far better than them and the rather simplistic American.

Whatever damage Griffin did to the BNP (let's face it, he was out of his depth), Jack Straw repaired for him.

It took a Muslim women to spell out to Straw that he was a lying ******* and he was not giving an honest response to the question about Labours inability to control immigration. :good:

That man is a complete and utter waste of space. I cannot understand why the Labour party would want that mindless lying oaf on that show.

Griffin won't lose support due to that programme, thanks to Straw <_<

Edited by Chard

Not quite the bun fight I was expecting. Dont think its been a good showcase for the BNP, and maybe an eye opener for some who have voted BNP in the past. Nick Griffin / BNP didnt come across good at all.

I would like to see the un-cut version

Not quite the bun fight I was expecting. Dont think its been a good showcase for the BNP, and maybe an eye opener for some who have voted BNP in the past. Nick Griffin / BNP didnt come across good at all.

I would like to see the un-cut version

Yes you are right it is an eye opener but at least he has honest answers, apart from the few at the start where he evaded some, he got to the point or tried too.

Mr Griffin said he and his party is changing we will see within the next year or two.

I do want to be recognised in this country I do want to lower the amount of immigrants coming in. And as said in Question time by one of the audience I voted BNP because I felt no other choice. And if the Conservatives have to guts to sort this out as well as being tough on the criminal youths of today I would most certainly change my vote. And I still want my vote on Europe.

I found it interesting that EVERY other member of the panel defended strongly the right of the Daily Mail to publish the odious article without a thought to the family of Steven Gately, yet were quite happy to debate wether or not to allow Nick Griffin on QT.

griffin was on a hiding to nothing a hand picked audience, a muslim, a far leftie, and a pacifist immigrant wannabe on the panel guided by the ultimate BBC stooge dimwitleby, not to mention that daft yank all in all the expected piece of BBC rubbish, fortunately straw manged to hit an all time low as far as integrity and the belief in serving your electorate go? no doubt his words were tempered by the fact he has an electorate of 30% asian to think about if he wants to keep his job?

KW

griffin was on a hiding to nothing a hand picked audience, a muslim, a far leftie, and a pacifist immigrant wannabe on the panel guided by the ultimate BBC stooge dimwitleby, not to mention that daft yank all in all the expected piece of BBC rubbish, fortunately straw manged to hit an all time low as far as integrity and the belief in serving your electorate go? no doubt his words were tempered by the fact he has an electorate of 30% asian to think about if he wants to keep his job?

KW

I agree!

The fact that Jack skirted around the population cap was a joke. Obviously you can't completely cap the population, but why on earth did he think it would keep rocketing up because of births??! Did it slip his mind that people also die in this country?!!

The more people that live in this country the more it's going to cost us, as there is more demand, which pushes prices up.

a hand picked audience, a muslim, a far leftie, and a pacifist immigrant wannabe on the panel guided by the ultimate BBC stooge dimwitleby, not to mention that daft yank all in all the expected piece of BBC rubbish

:good: agreed.

It would take an ignorant man to not spot that the audience was entirely hand picked. It was like a scene from a political party broadcast. If you looked closely, there were; whites, blacks, Indians, Jews, Muslims, Caribbean, gay men, lesbians, far left wing, far right wing. It was like a rainbow of beliefs and religions. If I were Caribbean and I got invited on the show, I'd turn it down as I wouldn't want to be the person to add the Caribbean to the cocktail of audience members

pic3.jpg

Edited by harfordwmj

KW

:good:<_<:good:

BNP, all day every day, and proud

Only one grain of truth came out of this sham of a debate and that was the coloured guy in the audience saying that the present govt and that of the cons previous had forced people to vote BNP in order to find identity and have a belief that someone would listen to them, I know this much I work in large multi national organisation and do a fair bit of traveling around this country, including staying in london a couple of days a month, hotel staff french or flip flops, taxi drivers middle eastern? barstaff aussies or poles no one is ENGLISH and of the people I meet 90% feel threatened by immigration and the ongoing loss of our heritage and culture, its always brought up whilst out for a meal etc, so the BNP will thrive like it or not unless the cons get their act together I have no vote? as at the moment I cant vote for lab, con, or lib, and millions of others must feel the same.

KW

Hopefully the BNP will bring back hanging - what do ya reckon kdubya ? :good:

not a 100 % sure on capital punishment (life should be life mind) but to many stitch ups via incompetant cops in the past to persuade me that they would get it right everytime.ask stephan kisko etc,

KW

two questions, just out of interest :

1) does Griffin have a glass eye ? or very lazy one ? (or was it my telly?)

2) was it me or were Griffins hand shaking all the time ?

I noticed both his eye and his hands he realy was shaking but then again it was like being thrown to the wolves,so all in all I thought he held himself together if very naivly well enough, he was very poorly prepared and showed he is not a "statesman" but he is a start? and did better than that lulabell straw what a **** that man is.

KW

I think the weigh of bias in the Hand Picked audience just gave Nick Griffin more credence , I could imagine loads of people shouting at the telly when the yogurt knitting lefty students tried to be a smart *** ..the only guy that asked a question in favor of the BNP looked like a homeless alcoholic ..what was the point of the playwriting yank and finally why do they keep harping on about the coloureds and Asians that fought for us in WW2 as a reason for all modern migrants to stay ..they fought for themselves to ..for their own survival and we helped them out , often against north Africans / Asians / who just happened to be on the opposite side helping the Germans to win ..So guess it OK to throw out the Japanese sushi bar owners as their great granddads wernt exactly helpful in the war , but keep the Russian brothel owners as theirs once poked a nazi in the eye .

Why cant we just go back to a ruling Royal family and hang all the politicians before they sink us ..keep anyone who is genuinely useful regardless of colour or sexual orientation and send the rest to Oz..inc. the British scum ..just like the old day.

Edited by PWD

I think the weigh of bias in the Hand Picked audience just gave Nick Griffin more credence , I could imagine loads of people shouting at the telly when the yogurt knitting lefty students tried to be a smart *** ..the only guy that asked a question in favor of the BNP looked like a homeless alcoholic ..what was the point of the playwriting yank and finally why do they keep harping on about the coloureds and Asians that fought for us in WW2 as a reason for all modern migrants to stay ..they fought for themselves to ..for their own survival and we helped them out , often against north Africans / Asians / who just happened to be on the opposite side helping the Germans to win ..So guess it OK to throw out the Japanese sushi bar owners as their great granddads wernt exactly helpful in the war , but keep the Russian brothel owners as theirs once poked a nazi in the eye .

Why cant we just go back to a ruling Royal family and hang all the politicians before they sink us ..keep anyone who is genuinely useful regardless of colour or sexual orientation and send the rest to Oz..inc. the British scum ..just like the old day.

Sod Clarkson I'll vote for you

close doors on imigrants [sp] when unemployment is high stop homosexual's kissing in public .send back criminal's who been allowed in .track those students on work visa's who forget to leave britain .hmm. some good points. jack straw well maybe send him home aswell should of been before the show ****.