How many Rabbits are shot by PW Members 2010

mick miller

Just the one for me. Stalked it from about 200 yards, out of sight at 150, so walked to when I guessed was about 50 and layed down with the bipod out. Shimmied side-ways for ages till it was in sight. A very satisfying shot, where a bit of effort was involved and the shot placement for perfect, which makes a change :oops:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have put this up a few weeks ago but better late than never.

It was a lean January with nothing but snow which stopped me from getting out as much as I would have liked to but all told through January I managed to account for 25 rabbits. Not an impressive number but they all count!

Total Forum Count for 2010 = 757

Went out walking dog yesterday and counted 6 out in the afternoon (believe 6 is something to get excited about round here).

Rushed back to get the HMR and the I wanted to get first was still sitting there. 120 yards, so cross hairs straight on. Bang. Puff of grass over the top of his head, and all the others soon scarpered.

Crawled through the wet ploughed field to get one that came out soon after, but my effort was partially wasted as he had the beginnings of mixy, and well skinny.

Hopefully go out for a lamp session tonight as numbers are picking up :good: