Islam for uk demo

Bluebarrels

Islam for uk is planning to hold a demo in believe it or not Wooton Bassett :good: can they not even leave the town our fallen are repatriated through alone :lol: i find this very disrespectful,they plan to carry empty coffins through the town :P who else on PW finds this shocking ;) BB

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....................Less than an hour.....

That's what I'll give this thread considering the other one got zapped sharpish. :P

why,because it might touch a nerve??? St Georges day,flying our flag ,lets forget it all,oh we have :good: we might just upset someone :lol:

There is no chance of that demo taking place; they make an announcement to get free publicity and everyone talking about it.

You are giving them what they want.

Ignore the crack pots - they are the BNP of Muslims :lol:

Move along, nothing to see here. The end.

P.S.

Send 'em all home!

I :good: The Daily Mail.

Etc etc

As long as this topic stays on track and within the rules of the forum, it will survive. But if it turns into another racial hatred topic based on heresay and incorrect assumptions, it will nose dive rapidly and get removed as was the last one.

Probably best I reserve comment on the WB town parade, but I wonder how many Britons in China would be allowed to parade through a town over there with a few coffins over the recent termination of the British drug dealer. We dont as a whole move and live in China as we dont like what they do, I suggest that stands for those who move and live here. If they dont like it - plenty of ferries and planes out!

Probably best I reserve comment on the WB town parade, but I wonder how many Britons in China would be allowed to parade through a town over there with a few coffins over the recent termination of the British drug dealer. We dont as a whole move and live in China as we dont like what they do, I suggest that stands for those who move and live here. If they dont like it - plenty of ferries and planes out!

And I bet the lefties think that is a racist comment!

Well said.

Phil

Couldn't have put it better myself! If we go abroad we would be expected to respect their religous beliefs, customs, traditions and people etc; so why not the same for "other nationalities" that chose to live in GREAT BRITAIN?

We our not floogging a dead donkey it just the mods keep removing a very good thread that is in touch with many great britsih feeling in ref to today world in the uk and inbalance of rights .

OTH

Yeah but banging away at it on a shooting forum will get you nothing apart from high blood pressure.

It's not like the Home Secretary is a member of this forum and open to suggestions from the floor.

In essence, whatever you think (one way or another) it's a waste of time getting steamed up about it.

Back on topic - they ain't gonna march, it's a publicity stunt and you are falling for it. Whose the mug? They are getting what they want and you are getting wound up.

Answers on a post card.....

Yeah but banging away at it on a shooting forum will get you nothing apart from high blood pressure.

It's not like the Home Secretary is a member of this forum and open to suggestions from the floor.

In essence, whatever you think (one way or another) it's a waste of time getting steamed up about it.

Back on topic - they ain't gonna march, it's a publicity stunt and you are falling for it. Whose the mug? They are getting what they want and you are getting wound up.

Answers on a post card.....

:good: