Would you buy a car this colour?

Evil Elvis

Well, would you punk?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy this coloured car?

• yes
    • no
    • Why does a colour blind geezer give a toss about colour?
    • Camo that bitch up!!!

i vote cammo the bitch up so when it breaks down on you in the middle of a field somewhere no one will notice it if you just leave it there!

:angry:

43000 on the clock? only another 20000 before the gearbox siezes/ suspension comes thru the floor/ electrics catch fire and burn everyone in it to death...

Absolute bargain then,

Baz,

I know where there is a Jeep Cherokee going cheap, one careful owner (Don't know how many that weren't so careful) 1 years MOT. What more could someone such as yourself want?

Absolute bargain then,

Baz,

I know where there is a Jeep Cherokee going cheap, one careful owner (Don't know how many that weren't so careful) 1 years MOT. What more could someone such as yourself want?

That Frontera is too expensive. You should be looking at private sales as £1000.00 of that price is dealer profit...

That Frontera is too expensive. You should be looking at private sales as £1000.00 of that price is dealer profit...

Don't you mean it is £1690 over the top, and even then you should the other fiver off because of the colour

>this one< ?

I considered these before getting my Shogun. In fact Andy and I went to look at a couple. Very under-rated truck. Great for lamping out the top of.

Japanese engineering and only low miles. You'll get him down to the same price as the Frontera and this one is a sensible colour.

The Winnie the Pooh tyre cover is very you too ! :angry:

Well I am going to defend Vauxhall here NOT because I own the company or work for them BUT!

I have been driving for over 20 years now and in that time had a fair few Vauxhalls

Started out with a MK1 Astra and to be honest wish I still had it ;)

Then got me a Chevette Auto a marvelous car though I had to do a bit of welding when I first got it!

From there a mk2 Cavalier in dark green and again a cracking car till some twonk stole it ???

then a mk2 astra 1.4 in White (not the best colour) but a cracking car.

then got a mk2 cavalier est

I bought a Nova for the Mrs as an enticement to pass her test but she failed and I ended up using it for about 9 month.

then I bought a 1996 1.4 astra ecotec had it converted to LPG and drove it for 5 years never broke down once!

Then a Cavalier 1996 (last cavalier to be made) in 1.8 and sold that to get a kit car (big mistake).

Recently had another 1997 astra 1.4 8v till some **** pulled out in front of me on the roundabout ???

Now driving a mk2 Peugeot 406 HDI and miss the Vauxhalls ???

People told me the Vectra was the same engione etc as the Cavalier but that was a load of blow ;) The vectra had shed loads of problems and the cavalier was tried and tested over 30 years.

Personally I would choose a Vauxhall (other than a Vectra) over a lot of others. Dont like Alfa's / fords / citroen's / Renault's etc and YES i HAVE owned other cars even the old Volvo's and again the Volvo was not too bad either!

If Vauxhall still made the Cavalier today I would be out buying one tomorrow! :good::yes: :o :lol:

Yep, over-priced mate. How tidy it currently is don't really matter 'cos (based on what you plan to do with it) it'll be like **** once you've had it for a couple months.

And that colour is well dodge, I'd only come out with you in it after dark (and make you pick me up round the corner).

Dunk & I have been considering going 50/50 on an Exploder.