NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

I am going to edit all my posts from last night, I am also going to shoot for the North as I am not going to be a a team with the **** from above.

I apologise to Paulos for the posts last night.

Sorry Mate

i knew you would give into the dark side. :yp: :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to edit all my posts from last night, I am also going to shoot for the North as I am not going to be a a team with the **** from above.

I apologise to Paulos for the posts last night.

Sorry Mate

Do you mind if the north have a vote about this....

We dont just accept anyone into the northern brotherhood....

Have you any references :angry:

shaun

MC has drunk with the midlands massive a couple of times in the past at bisley and proved himself to be a nice guy that is a good enough excuse to invite MC into the midlands massive fraternaty.....STAND TALL AND CRUSH YOUR ENEMYS MC.......AND WELCOLM TO THE MIDLANDS MASSIVE...........now go forth and buy a whippet and flat cap.lol

Edited by SPARKIE

MC has drunk with the midlands massive a couple of times in the past at bisley and proved himself to be a nice guy that is a good enough excuse to invite MC into the midlands massive fraternaty.....STAND TALL AND CRUSH YOUR ENEMYS MC.......AND WELCOLM TO THE MIDLANDS MASSIVE...........now go forth and buy a whippet and flat cap.lol

Cheers Sparkie,

Will a Spaniel and a Baseball cap do?

If so then I am in. :angry:

and a "Big Cock", you sir are certainly talented, I hope some of your luck rubs off on me when we meet :good:

When you do meet you will be surprised

you just want northern mad cuddles, thats what you need. :angry:

Now we to try bull hearts,eccles cake and all the other Northern customs

ME you are the best looking bird in Billericay, not that it's saying much... :lol:

Speak lightely dear fellow, ME is a big noise on the underground. He nows drives a shogun

Ooooooooooo 3 payments in today :yes:

Miffy

Catamong

Vulture Squadron

Lovely jubbly ! That takes the total up to 34 shooters now. Keep them coming ! :yes:

Ooooooooooo 3 payments in today :yes:

Miffy

Catamong

Vulture Squadron

Lovely jubbly ! That takes the total up to 34 shooters now. Keep them coming ! :yes:

Must have been 2nd Class, I thought he posted it last week?

Still 2nd CLASS is fitting I suppose.

Must have been 2nd Class, I thought he posted it last week?

Still 2nd CLASS is fitting I suppose.

Actually, I sent it Pigeon post, and, unlike yours, it won't come back from ME's Bank marked "Refer to Drawer". <_<

Anyway, I thought this was a good natured thread, I've deliberately avoided the temptation to have a pop at you, (saving it for 29th May. :P ).

Cat.

Actually, I sent it Pigeon post, and, unlike yours, it won't come back from ME's Bank marked "Refer to Drawer". <_<

Anyway, I thought this was a good natured thread, I've deliberately avoided the temptation to have a pop at you, (saving it for 29th May. :P ).

Cat.

Believe me you would an awful lot safer having a pop at me on this thread. To do it face to face may hurt :P

He would never manage that at his AGE,

Mind you isn't "Strictly come dancing" a show for washed up celebrities? Maybe we ought to have "Strictly Come Clay Shooting" for WASHED UP EX England shooters. He would fit right in.

Edited by MC

He would never manage that at his AGE,

Mind you isn't "Strictly come dancing" a show for washed up celebrities? Maybe we ought to have "Strictly Come Clay Shooting" for WASHED UP EX England shooters. He would fit right in.

<_<:P :P

You can just hear the anouncement now can't you?

"And taking his place at the firing point is washed up EX england shooter CATAMONG and his professional shooting partner Cheryl"

<_<:P :P :P :P :P:oops: