wahoooo snow again

SPARKIE

woke up this morn for a pee stop at 4am and looked out side nothing went back to bed and got woken at 6.30am. bloody hell theres around 4-6inch of snow so at 7am id got my motocross gear on and was getting my road reg quad out......just got back.cant feel my hands and have a numb nose but boy WAS IT FUN.......gonna go out later extreme sledging down my stables sledge attached to quad.i love the white stuff.

:good: Normally I love the stuff.....At the minute I really don't want it here. We live on a mega steep hill with an even steeper driveway.......We have a 4x4 so don't normally struggle....However, I have a broken foot and i'm on crutches. :yes: Looks like i'm stuck in all day then. :oops:

Glad your happy looks like no shooting at huddersfield :good:
Coming down thick aint it Terence! :oops:

I was awake at 4am and no snow then! Not sure where in Hudds you are but we have a fair bit in Newsome. :yes: New pup thinks it's fantastic! He's going nuts at the door to go back out. :hmm:

Same here Sparkie, nature call at 4am and nothing here either, got up at 8am to have a day decoying and 4 inches of snow outside!! It was like a summers day yesterday. A bit peeved cos I got some new land yesterday and had planned on going out this morning, can't even get the van off the drive!! Bloody weather :good:

i dont believe it . today was the first time in 3 to 4 months that i was free to go to the clay shoot (reindeer) and its thick and fast .

a big thank you :oops: to the met office for the warning , the first i heard was when wifey looked out of the curtains at 5.30 ish :good:

Coming down thick aint it Terence! :blink:

I was awake at 4am and no snow then! Not sure where in Hudds you are but we have a fair bit in Newsome. :good: New pup thinks it's fantastic! He's going nuts at the door to go back out. :hmm:

I used to live in Newsome when I was at Uni in Hudd. We have had a fresh few inches of snow every morning this week where I live, it meant I was left house bound today, but got the pups out a walk and they throughly enjoyed it.

woke up this morn for a pee stop at 4am and looked out side nothing went back to bed and got woken at 6.30am. bloody hell theres around 4-6inch of snow so at 7am id got my motocross gear on and was getting my road reg quad out......just got back.cant feel my hands and have a numb nose but boy WAS IT FUN.......gonna go out later extreme sledging down my stables sledge attached to quad.i love the white stuff.

Get yourself some Oxford heated grips, we have them on our winter motorbike , they are seriously excellent, not sure what i can suggest for your nose though. from Auntie :blink:

Must be mice - shot the full 100 on the clays this am with about 100 other at Worsley- 3 inches of snow - only problems - the Rabbit was a bit slow ;):/ and the glare was bad as it got brighter in the snow :yes::oops:

Feel sorry for the stall holders camping a Shugborough game fair - swamp conditions yesterday with thin snow and then 4 inches this morning :good::good:

Not good in a tent or for business :hmm:

D

Edited by Yellow Bear