New domino's Pizza.....Meltdown Revenge

Evil Elvis

:yp: I just had one, supposed to be the hottest pizza ever..........its not!!!

It was pretty hot though, had jalepenoes and hot american mustard with ground beef and loads of mozarella.....was tasty but not real hot as im a curry monster, and curries that are cooked by "real" indians :D

MELTDOWN5.jpg

Edited by Evil Elvis

haha yes mate i had one last nite! yea wasn't as hot as i would of liked, dont think that american mustard gores well with it either! im a curry monster to nothing like a vindaloo to get you sweating! i have had a phal a few times but they are a bit naughty!

Tom

My thoughts too, would be much better without that mustard, kinda hot and sweet, and thats just plain wrong!

Adam

Howdee peeps.

Hmmm, ive not tried one personally, but let me just say this.................. :yes:

Me & the Missus went out for some fodder last night, ended up at Nandos, ok.

Well then, i scoped the menu & opted for one of their wrap jobbies, ooh yeah

& took the 'extra hot' option............ It arrived approx 10 mins after ordering,

i was well excited, herself not so, she went for a calmer version **ha ha**

my mouth was watering with anticipation......................... first bite...............

Oh.................... Second bite..................... Erm............ ?????????????:hmm:

Where the hell is the heat guys? MAJOR upset on my tongue, i felt short changed

Bigstyle, the missus even tried some & said it was pretty lame, you see im trying

to upgrade her tastebuds, doing quite a good job too, if i must say.

Upshot : One of life's little letdowns, when tagged as 'hot, extra hot, fiery' etc....

& just rrrrubbish! :angry:

Some things in life you just gotta do yourself! .......... like add some kick to your fodder!

Ah Well................. :good:

Keep The Spicy Stuff Rollin' :lol:

:yes:

Edited by fancyacuppa

Howdee peeps.

Hmmm, ive not tried one personally, but let me just say this.................. :yes:

Me & the Missus went out for some fodder last night, ended up at Nandos, ok.

Well then, i scoped the menu & opted for one of their wrap jobbies, ooh yeah

& took the 'extra hot' option............ It arrived approx 10 mins after ordering,

i was well excited, herself not so, she went for a calmer version **ha ha**

my mouth was watering with anticipation......................... first bite...............

Oh.................... Second bite..................... Erm............ ?????????????:hmm:

Where the hell is the heat guys? MAJOR upset on my tongue, i felt short changed

Bigstyle, the missus even tried some & said it was pretty lame, you see im trying

to upgrade her tastebuds, doing quite a good job too, if i must say.

Upshot : One of life's little letdowns, when tagged as 'hot, extra hot, fiery' etc....

& just rrrrubbish! :angry:

Some things in life you just gotta do yourself! .......... like add some kick to your fodder!

Ah Well................. :good:

Keep The Spicy Stuff Rollin' :lol:

:yes:

So are you more of a farl or vindaloo man?

It sounds like you are?

I did the 1/2 pint of farl sauce for table bet in the curry house.

It did'nt kill me as such but I sure could have burnt out a few Iwo jima bunkers for two days after.

:P wELL, NO RING STING YET!!! cANT BE THAT BAD COS ITS STILL IN THERE!!!

I can eat absolutely anything really, funny thing is, i left 3 slices for the indian chap that took over from me this morning and he was whinging hiow hot it was....ironic really!!!.

The last decent curry I had was curried kofke kebab meat, Ricardo said it was somewhere between a vindaloo and a phal, unfortunately |i didnt eat it for 3 days so it marinated even more.....well Lisa said i was mauve while eating it....had to be done though, was bloody gorgeous!!!!!

he also makes a wicked goat curry!!!! :good:

It sounds like you are?

It did'nt kill me as such but I sure could have burnt out a few Iwo jima bunkers for two days after.

OOH YEAH ! Its a Vindaloo everytime dude, hmm not tried the phaal /farl or for that matter a Tindaloo,

But do like 'em hot.

Now then, what's this? 1/2/ pint of the sauce, you crazy fool! :yes:

Mind You, that does sound like a good betting game type thing goin on. :yes:

It sounds like you are?

''Down, down, down, Oh that burning ring of fire...''

OOH YEAH ! Its a Vindaloo everytime dude, hmm not tried the phaal /farl or for that matter a Tindaloo,

But do like 'em hot.

Now then, what's this? 1/2/ pint of the sauce, you crazy fool! :yes:

Mind You, that does sound like a good betting game type thing goin on. :lol:

Our local indian does a mean Tindaloo....Niceeeeee....Also...A colleague at work...His mum does him Corned Beef and Cheese Single's pizza.....IT'S ******* RANK. :yes::lol: :lol:

Edited by smig4373

Our local indian does a mean Tindaloo....Niceeeeee....Also...A colleague at work...His mum does him Corned Beef and Cheese Single's pizza.....IT'S ******* RANK. <_<:P :P

hi all

what the ****** hell is a tindaloo! ive had phal and vindaloo but not tindaloo oh yea ive had sagaloo too! haha