Oh my god

njc110381

I just had a seriously hot chilli. I got all the stuff in the pan, went to tap a nice amount of chilli flakes in on the top and slipped. I recon I got a good handfull in there! Not something to be repeated. I had to eat it (maybe I'm a bit stupid?). I've got stomach cramps now! :o :o

It was really quite nice. I didn't think it would do this to me though!

Anyone want the other half? :o

I just had a seriously hot chilli. I got all the stuff in the pan, went to tap a nice amount of chilli flakes in on the top and slipped. I recon I got a good handfull in there! Not something to be repeated. I had to eat it (maybe I'm a bit stupid?). I've got stomach cramps now! :o :o

It was really quite nice. I didn't think it would do this to me though!

Anyone want the other half? :o

toilet roll in the fridge ?

I foolishly underestimated the strength of the "Burning Hot" version of stagg chilli (yes, I know, but I needed something to go on my baked spud and I was in a hurry). Without even trying it I dumped a load of Encona hot sauce in :o

I honestly thought I had done lasting damage to my colon.

ZB

I foolishly underestimated the strength of the "Burning Hot" version of stagg chilli (yes, I know, but I needed something to go on my baked spud and I was in a hurry). Without even trying it I dumped a load of Encona hot sauce in :o

ZB

Yeh I was surprised that stag dynamite chilli is actually hot like it says on the tin as stuff like that is normally mild. I had a decent sweat on eating a bowl of it with some bread to dip in.

Yeh I was surprised that stag dynamite chilli is actually hot like it says on the tin as stuff like that is normally mild. I had a decent sweat on eating a bowl of it with some bread to dip in.

Yes, thats it, Dynamite Hot. <shudder> :o :o :o :lol:

ZB

I had two jacket potatoes the other week with a tin of dynamite chilli on them BUT that wasn't going to be hot enough so i thought so i tipped in about half a pot of crushed chillies ... :o ... and a bit of hot chilli sauce ... :o ... HOLLLLLYYYYY SHEEEEET!!!! was that boyo HOT!!!!! took me about an hour to finish it ... and i eat vindaloo for fun ... i've never had something soooo hot in my life! :o :o :o :o :lol::lol:

I bought two leading supermarket brand microwave curries recently, the first one was almost like no curry so i thought, :o

Second one, lots of black pepper, chillies( four finly chopped scotch bonnets), cayenne pepper paprycia, curry powder, hot sauce, and powdered nutmeg, shall we say that it was so hot i coukld have cooked a three course dinner on it. It hadf me going throuugh the eye of a needle

Ouch, hot...... VERY

Don't often share this story but as chilli and other halves are being mentioned in the same sentence, what the heck...

Quite a few years back now, pre kids, Mrs Clavata and I had a few beers down the pub watching England (forget which tournament). Anyway, got home with the munchies, ordered a domino's pizza with extra chilli (I was a chilli monster in those days).

Having eaten it up nicely in front of the telly, one thing led to another and we ended up a bit intimate on the settee. Somehow I ended up with a Jalapeno stuck to my person half way between the back of my "sac and crack". It got pretty well rubbed in before I realised exactly what it was that was accounting for this extra hot passion; christ did it sting! We all know chilli can be hot on the way in, and sometimes even worse on the way out but trust me there are certain parts of our person that are really not made for it. :o

Don't often share this story but as chilli and other halves are being mentioned in the same sentence, what the heck...

Quite a few years back now, pre kids, Mrs Clavata and I had a few beers down the pub watching England (forget which tournament). Anyway, got home with the munchies, ordered a domino's pizza with extra chilli (I was a chilli monster in those days).

Having eaten it up nicely in front of the telly, one thing led to another and we ended up a bit intimate on the settee. Somehow I ended up with a Jalapeno stuck to my person half way between the back of my "sac and crack". It got pretty well rubbed in before I realised exactly what it was that was accounting for this extra hot passion; christ did it sting! We all know chilli can be hot on the way in, and sometimes even worse on the way out but trust me there are certain parts of our person that are really not made for it. :o

Yeh been there, DO NOT go for a pee after chopping Chilli's without washing your hands first. By Christ it burns. :o

ZB

i had to stop eating this, as it was doing my stomach in. i would guess its the hottest chilli available in a tin. Alright for a one off, but i couldnt eat it every day due to the heat.

ZB

Encona - the world's greatest sauce. I'd eat it on cornflakes. :o

:o :o :lol: :lol: :o :o :o

I made a curry and added some, (a little), of that Mad Dog 357 sauce, I simply couldn't eat it and my daughter was groaning with the after effects of it for a few hours :o poor lass thought she could handle it but obviously couldn't :o :o

Encona is lovely stuff but Mad Dog is just too much!

My OH does a mean chilli. It's just hot enough to enjoy without taking your skin off (well, not too much anyway). She serves it up in a big old pasta bowl on a bed of rice. Red jalepenos on top of that and monterey jack cheese with chedder all metled on top of that, with a side bowl of nachos.

Just hot enough for me to stop halfway through and blow my nose and to start sweating like a fat bloke. Err, no offense fellas :o

And you can feel the heat in your pee the next morning. Great!

Edited by Doc Holliday

What is "stagg Chilli" like? I haven't been able to bring myself to buy it ever-it looks like a 70p ticket to bad diarrhoea :o

Is the meat ok?

its great. the dynamite version is hot, and i mean REALLY hot. :o 70p is cheap, its about £1.50 round these parts, so buy a few at that price. :o

That Stag stuff is good. I eat it when I can't be bothered to make a real one. It's rubbish compared to a home made one but for tinned food it's well worth a try and not at all bad.

To give you an idea of how mine turned out, I can eat Stag Dynamite with ease. I sweat a bit but it's nothing serious. This stuff I made had me crying. I was sweating so much it was running into my eyes! It wasn't quite like eating Encona by the spoon full from the bottle (it's been done for a bet) but not far from it!

Next day wasn't too bad. My **** is bullet proof after living with at least one vindaloo a week for the last five years or more!