Creasol fence paint

Lloyd90

Anyone know how to get this nasty stuff off ? Moved a load of logs painted with it today. My boss told my mate for me n him to put on gloves but he failed to mention it to me n he didnt bother.

Its on my arms n a bit on my neck. Ive washed n scrubbed 99% of it off but it still burns like a b***h :yes:

Anyone know how to get this nasty stuff off ? Moved a load of logs painted with it today. My boss told my mate for me n him to put on gloves but he failed to mention it to me n he didnt bother.

Its on my arms n a bit on my neck. Ive washed n scrubbed 99% of it off but it still burns like a b***h :yes:

man up you shandy drinker!

:yes:

well if its the real thing they did ban it because its carcinogenic I believe but most people who worked on farms over the years have been covered in it. Keep washing it fairy liquid gets it off eventually. Not been burned by it personally so may just be you have delicate skin :yes:

Let me come paint you with some then :yes: It was about 2 hours ago now n still burnin like hell lol! It wont do me any harm right ? :yes: lol

Ive been told that you lose feeling in your fingers and your penis shrinks.

Edited by BFG

You didnt want any kids did you?

Only kidding! Neat washing up liquid normally gets it off skin and the creosote you buy nowadays isnt carciogenic.That stuff was outlawed about a decade ago.

Bull feaces you can still buy it if you have suitable reason to posess it like, agricultureal reasons for gates and the like.that old stuff is brilliant.

Coal Tar soap

Magenta hand soap both remove it from the skin.

Bull feaces you can still buy it if you have suitable reason to posess it like, agricultureal reasons for gates and the like.that old stuff is brilliant.

Yup, we still have loads of it at home and can get it locally no problem. (agricultural use). There's nothing to beat it to be honest.