Political Party Anthems

Doc Holliday

As the election has gotten under way there is one thing I’ve noticed that’s missing this time around... Anthems. The Earl of Sedgefield, sorry I mean Teflon Tony, had his theme tune. Can anyone remember what it was? I think it was Things can only get better wasn’t it? Should have known then what a lying *** he was.

Anyway, personal feelings aside, I’ve listed below what I thought would be a good line up for the parties anthems.

Labour – Was going to have Busted by Ray Charles but opted for a local band, the Anti-Nowhere League’s (We Will Not) Remember You. It came to me after I was struggling to think of one for the Lib Dems. Worth a listen on utube. I would have posted a link but it does have the odd expletive in there.

Conservatives – Pretty Fly for a White Guy by The Offspring. I Think it sums up “Call me Dave” Cameron very nicely.

Lib-Dems – See Labour. If anyone can think of one then please feel free to post. TBH I did think about the old BBC test card with the high pitch whine on it, albeit most apt it’s not really a song.

UKIP – A Town Called Malice by The Jam

Think that’s about it, isn’t it? Anyone fancy running a book?

Labour...................................................... i should of known better to lie to one as beautiful as you

conservitives............................................. one way ticket

libs ...........................................................end theme from Benny Hill show

UKIP .........................................................Dreamer..nothing but a dreamer

BNP ..........................................................I'm dreaming of a ----- ---------

Greens ..................................................... theme from telly tubies

no political party was hurt in the making of this thread

No offence was aimed at any voting member of the parties above

No Animals were hurt or used in the making of this thread

ALL the above written was done with tongue in cheek............................. Firmly :oops::P:good:

Well if Labour win it will have to be the theme from The Great Escape or more aptly Let's Twist Again. More likely to be Down Down Deeper and Down.

Tories; Have You Forgotten? or One More Chance, but I reckon the theme from Brassed Off would go down well.

Lib-Dems; Who Are You? obviously

BNP; I've Got a Great Idea (Just the one though)

Greens; Road to Nowhere

Nu Labour - Alice Cooper's - (You aint going to get )Elected

Conservatives- Queen's - One Vision

Lib Dimwits - Supertramp's - Dreamer

UKIP - Led Zeppelin - The Immigrant Song

Greens - Dave Clark's - Imaginary World.

National Front - Michael Jacksons- Beat It.

BNP theme anyone?? :oops::good::):hmm:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

and this definitely has to be for labour :P

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

BNP

Jewthanasia – Say Sieg Heil for your race .

Google it , you will be shocked .

all the best yis yp :)

:oops:

is that all? thought you said it would shock me :P i you want shocked look up stephen lynch - special olympics on youtube :good:

Edited by Ozzy Fudd