Now that's a large breakfast.

Beardo

47e37a1ebeb34a10b42f37992bdad663.jpg

Mario's Cafe in Westhoughton do a big breakfast for £10! Eat it all in 20 mins without a drink to wash it down with and you get it free!

It's 10 eggs, 10 bacon, 10 sausage, 10 toast, 5 black puddings, tomatoes, beans and mushrooms.

For anyone fancying the challenge, the address is:

67 Market St

Westhoughton, Bolton, BL5 3AG

01942 813287

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big stack of 10 slices on the left hand side of the photo.

Take it from an expert; if I could have a drink with it, that would be no problem. The hurdle would be the dry toast and no drink.

I would like to have a wager with you on that one......

Would you accept the challenge?

I can't believe some folk could eat that amount in one go. I used to eat quite large amounts when younger but no where near that quantity.

Just out of curiosity how big are the ones that reckon they could eat all that. Me, I'm now just over 6' and weigh app 12.5 stone. Used to be 6'1" and 11 stone. I reckon that's quite light compared to some, anyone going to divulge their dimensions? :lol:

I would like to have a wager with you on that one......

Would you accept the challenge?

There's a pound (last of the big spenders) here says no-one can eat it in 20 mins with or without a drink, but I could be wrong :lol:

Anyone going to top up the bet?

I can't believe some folk could eat that amount in one go. I used to eat quite large amounts when younger but no where near that quantity.

Just out of curiosity how big are the ones that reckon they could eat all that. Me, I'm now just over 6' and weigh app 12.5 stone. Used to be 6'1" and 11 stone. I reckon that's quite light compared to some, anyone going to divulge their dimensions? :hmm:

6' 5", 12 1/2 st, and yes I would eat it :yes:

Big stack of 10 slices on the left hand side of the photo.

Take it from an expert; if I could have a drink with it, that would be no problem. The hurdle would be the dry toast and no drink.

I have seen Mung and Tosspot eat a breakfast that size before in a cafe near Southdown :hmm: Made me feel ill just looking at it. :yes:

I seriously doubt anyone could manage that in it's entirety, but hell it wouldn't stop me from doing it some serious damage though. TBH, I think with 3 mates chipping in £2.50 a head plus 4 teas, it would be a good deal & enough breakfast for most.

I see most have issues with something or other about the one pictured and for me it would have to be the sausages. They do look a bit anemic, like those you used to get back in the 70's (10% meat).

For the record, 6'4" and currently running at 16.5 stone (aiming to get down to 15.5 so that I don't have to wear my trousers with the top button undone when we go out to favourite restaurant)

Only two (+me) divulged their dimensions so far, no-one else feel the need tell us just how large they are :yes::hmm:

Methinks there's some big blokes on here, compared to me at least. (I mean big as in tall and wide, not just fat).

where is the cornbread and grits?? get rid of the Toms and black pud. The only problem i have with these breakfasts and i hate to be the bringer of doom but what meat content are the sausages, i`m sorry but i only like sausages with high meat content eaten at too many side of the road cafes in my working life only to be given some kind of paste in a skin tube.