• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crocs are the way forward!!!

<_<

Even better are the £5 copies available at the local market, then you're not being ripped off just for a "name" and they're every bit as comfortable and long lasting.

Agree with Chard, the only acceptabe shorts are "sawn off" jeans. Those other things are just too girly.

You wouldn't catch me in a pair of shorts, especially those half-mast ******* pedal-pusher tarts trousers <_<

:hmm: :o My sentiments exactly.

Honestly, when you start wondering about what to wear - especially to the extent of asking advice about it - you're starting to get just a tad poncey.

Just pick up any old pair of trousers off the floor and put them on. I'm still on the same pair of boxers I put on last friday - and I sleep in them too. In this hot weather it would seem I need to up to two pairs a week.

:sly:

A pair of these badgers worn with cut off US Army desert trousers or US Marine marpat shorts is the nuts. Oozes testosterone and lets the world know you're packing a length Shergar would be proud of:

:sly::hmm: :o

comedy gold pal <_<

I would say if your going to the pub for the afternoon, sitting in the beer garden you must look your best. Go for a knee length (NOT, i repeat not below the knee) cargo/canvas type short. The heavier duty, the more blokey/cool they look. White trainers WITHOUT socks are a must. The trick to keeping you feet stink free, is take them off when you get there. I always walk around barefoot (taking care in beer gardens) and its nice to feel the grass underfoot. As for a top, well, you cant go wrong with a polo shirt, or if there is a chill in the air, a sleeved rugby shirt.

What on earth did you do to require open knee surgery at your age ?

shattered my tibia plateau(spelling?) into 15 bit's.had a bloke called simon royston put it back together for me and had to wear a fixator for a while :good: .it was touch and go if i kept my leg.need a new knee but at 34 i'm to young :angry:

A pair of these badgers worn with cut off US Army desert trousers or US Marine marpat shorts is the nuts. Oozes testosterone and lets the world know you're packing a length Shergar would be proud of:

082304-64-1233207783367.jpg

Joking aside, these are really good, built to last and very comfortable................my mate :angry::good: has had a pair for years and they are still going strong, I dont think he wears them with those marine shorts though and he doesnt have them in that gay colour like in the photo!

I agree.

This is what Mr ph5172 should get... and then he should show us those manly scars.

I want a piccy of you bare chested

flexing your muscles in a pair of cut of denim shorts . :good:

Before i even do a trinny and susannah on you Mr P :angry:

Its only fair :good:

xxxxSuzy

I have been and purchased some sort of middle of the road footware, like a shoe with cut outs like a sandal at the sides and back (i will do you a pic)

Apparently the thing to go for is those plimsolls like you used to wear at school, according to the girls in the shop.... hence i cam out with something that didnt make me look like i belonged to a Spanish boy band

And no one has deck shoes.. even M&S (So dont bother Cranfield it will be a wasted hobble up town)

As for pictures i dont own a pair of denim shorts but i have just tried on a pair of Mrs PHs but the cut is all wrong, but they do feel nice so im sorry i cannot oblige on that one,

when i have a bit of time i will do you a picture of all my manly scars.

I can provide you with a beach picture if you dont mind Dayglow orange shorts??

This is a bloke :

844655681_2de9b4e721.jpg

:angry:

You've obviouly been reading the same fashion mags as me Chard (ie none), that's my 'normal' look

(only add about three stone and scruffy T shirt).

My daughter told me last night that she prefers boots to deck shoes so perhaps I should just

soldier on and work on the wife.

Nial

Any male over the age of 16 wearing shorts in this country and not participating in a sporting event/going swimming/sun bathing should be executed by the fashion police :good: I and the rest of civilised humanity do not wish to see you knarled, nobbly knees, that is the price only your wife has to pay for being daft enough to say Yes. :angry:

Mark

The only thing that looks remotely acceptable with shorts on a man are large working boots :good::oops::good:

Anything else makes men look like mincers.

You wouldn't catch me in a pair of shorts, especially those half-mast ******* pedal-pusher tarts trousers :angry:

Didn't Catamong say he wore those? :good:

Crocks have a few purposes

1, They are better than old man slippers for walking around on cold stone floors

2, They are good to wear in communal shower type areas

3, Handy to have when you have to pop out to the shed / garage

4, Handy if you work in a hospital

5, Good for kids on the beach who moan about sand in their shoes (a quick swill in the sea, shake dry and 2 mins peace before you have to do it again), and handy incase of the usual ice cream dropping on feet incident

and i suppose they would be better than flip flops for bashing statues with

Crocs are an offence to thinking people everywhere. Male or female, it makes no difference.

If you want to look a total *****, get a pair of these abortions.

A mirror is all it would take to confirm it, but there must be a huge swathe of the population that no longer own mirrors, you only have to walk around for 10 minutes to confirm that. Pedal-pushers, flip-flops, sandals, trainers, shorts, crocs, beany hats, Westlife CDs, BMW X6's etc etc etc

Jesus Christ, the world has gone mad. I saw a yellow and black shotgun the other day. :good: Yellow and black. Tart. :angry:

As an old f--t who wears shorts when not at work all summer. I wear mostly them faded camo ones with lots of pockets, if i wear trainers with these its with socks ( NOT WHITE ) but rolled right down, if out walking then worn with walking boots socks again rolled down, or when around the caravan with green Crocs ( sorry Chard :angry: ) but they do the job when stepping outside the van onto wet grass ect so easy just to slip them on :good: