Bankrupt the LACS

Baldrick

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axe now don't you go spoiling our fun (or our dreams) :D Paying the extra might still be worth it just for the crack!

Highlander,

I want to be about when you dip your hand in your pocket for anything

please let me know when this will happen so I can get a pic and post it on here, I will copy mrs Highlander cause she's still waiting on your best efforts for brownie points (flowers) and a cosy suppa :devil::huh:;)

ps, your turn to pay for breakfast next, no more spoof!

pavman

Edited by pavman

How about scanning the image of a ten pound note and sending a few of them, just to rub the salt in a bit.

HI,

It's not worth wasting good white paper sending them copies. :devil: Give them the stuff that you can't recycle such as coloured paper because in my house we recycle the white paper. :lol:

The LACS are evil. They aren't a charity, they are an organisation out to make money under the false so called banner of 'animal rights'. If you ever feel any pity for them stop, slap yourself and think about the hounds and what they did to hunting. Or if you aren't a hunting man think about what they want to do about shooting and fishing. :<

FM :lol:

DOWN WITH THE LEAGUE UP WITH THE CA :huh:;):D:D:/

Highlander,

I want to be about when you dip your hand in your pocket for anything

please let me know when this will happen so I can get a pic and post it on here, I will copy mrs Highlander cause she's still waiting on your best efforts for brownie points (flowers) and a cosy suppa :lol::lol::lol:

ps, your turn to pay for breakfast next, no more spoof!

pavman

ooooooh bitch, never noticed you wearing an ear ring :) and as for breakfast, next time you can make your own :lol:

• 1 month later...

Quote " We have passed this material to the authorities, and are confident that there is enough evidence to land many pro-hunters in hot water" says LACS spokesperson.....

Oh Yeah?....You can just see the CPS and the Police allocating resources to investiagte this can't you?......

But then again lets not forget the 'gay' police horse case.....

Guest Mr Pieman

I posted 50 envelopes today - well, actually Lady Pieman did them for me!! In each one I put a note with the following written on it: -

'Sorry, on this occasion you haven't won a free digital video camera or photographic equipment. Please try again. Signed, The Other Side xx'

Someone is going to be really upset :lol::lol::lol:

PP