BROWNING OR BERETTA

jarranick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brownings are heavier and 'beefier'.

Too heavy for Beretta users, who prefer their slimmer, lighter, ladies guns :good:

:rolleyes:

I have several guns 525. 425.and the heaviest one in my cabinet is my beretta at almost a pound heavier,so quite where all this light stuff come from I do not know

I don't like the new B725 nasty forend, it's slim and feels like a half cocked Beretta. The older jap Brownings feel proper "man guns" B325, B425 and B525 all terrific :good:

There is a class above with Browning such as the B25. Hand made Belgium guns are a joy to behold, built for full grown men. :lol:

http://browning.eu/customshop/

Edited by Whitebridges

Browning all the way for me, their level of customer service is excellent.

A lot of new berettas seem to have little faults that stop them working as they should, and the turn around time for them to do anything about it is ridiculous.

HONESTLY try a miroku mk38 teauge sporter , u be very pleased u wont buy browning or beretta again , had a browning miroku diffrent gun

Only you can decide really.Equivalent models will hold resale value more or less equally.

I have heard among some long term Beretta owners that todays models, while not being exactly inferior quality and finish wise to those made say 10 years ago,they just don't 'feel' as good,with some claiming they have found it necessary to finish the 'finish' on their new stocks to make them weather proof.Whether this is widespread or not I have no idea.

I prefer Browning but that's completely from an aesthetic point of view,but saying that I have had some good days on the pigeons with the older A300 series autos.Fabulous guns.

• 3 months later...

BROWNING !00% mate.

BERRETA>> Have worked on a few lately, stock wise, they were awful.. (It was A Brand New Gun).

Go for the Browning mate...

Could you elaborate on this a little as to what the problem was and why would you be messing with a brand new gun surely that's game over as far as warranty goes.