pigeon price.

the hitman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
How much does gordon ramsey charge for pigeon breast salad with beetroot.

I wonder

25 p from my man so i'll have all yours hawkeye.

Cheers :lol:

Aubs

pay the price and you can have them mate,

if i ever get round to shooting any that is. :lol::D:lol::lol:

i have a dealers liccence to proces and sell to buctchers this is what it is down here

rabbiut in skin head shot just pouched £1.00 if lucky to sell

phesant oven ready tryed and rapped £3.50 brace and in ex con

duck oven ready tryed and raped 4.00 brace

pidgens if you can find a buyer your likey charli food

what is sold then add 50/60%thats what thay sell for so whos the mugg and we got a dry plucker 20 brace an hour 2 of us phesant and 15 duck next year charli food i think

I find it hard to believe that some of the posters are suggesting leaving the woodpigeon for foxes. If you have no use for them or no market for them DON'T SHOOT THEM!!!!!, go bust a few clays instead. I have come across more than a few instances of dead pigeons shot then dumped and I think its disgraceful. Whatever happened to respect for the quarry.

Anybody shooting pigeons only to then dump them should be deprived of there shotgun licenses!

Rebus,

Thanks for the feedback. I can understand how some dealers may feel - but the law is the law.

scolopax - agree absolutely with what you say - same goes for anyone that shoots game - if you don't want to eat it or if you do not have a market for it - don't shoot it!

David

well i suppose that goes for all animals if you aint got a home for it dont shoot it well what about charlie i am shure u dont shoot them cos there is not a lot to do wiht them unless you no a tanner or do it yoursilfs however a centerfire rifel dont leave the pelt in good condition so if you do wont the pelt well i hope a .22 rim fire is not used well i suppose the reson you shoot fox if you do its because thay take you birds well maybe you need to put your birds away or put a eletric fenc round the pen then you aint got no excuse to shoot them cos you cant do nothing with them ow and stop the beagels getting hares cos you aint eating that after thay finnished with them it is that thay are pests and soon you will talk the soprt away the reson for the wast of birds is because to many are put down and flood the market to many shoots commercil the only peopl to blam are the shoot owners 150 bird day fine 8 gunns what a nice day but we all now shoots that shoot 250/350 days 3 weekdays and onother on sat and ther are a lot of them and the guns are paying 22/28£per bird the owners just keep puting more down more birds more££££££££££££ and sooner or later it will stop so from oct to end jan you can see y there is no home 2 years ago there were so many phesants on the market the trade did not wont them and shoots were digging holes to burie them and as for the comment of licence well that is to protect peopl like you from food posing it means that enviromentl healf have seen were i pluck and store and propare my game and can see whom i sold to and were it comes from this means that if a problem occurd that all of that batch is tracable and all buyers can be contacted and removed rather than some beeter buy 12 doze brace partrage plucing them selling to local butchers the someone gets ill cos the keeper dident tell him thay havent finised the lapps perioud of pellets cos we all no we use them to get the birds to come home and yes it does have wormer and other propitys in the pellet

so my advis is chgeak the crop before u pluck if u find pellet dont sell it or eat it it aint worth the chance