Avon Skin So Soft (Insect Repellent)

Markio

We've often heard good things about miracle product from Avon 'Skin So Soft' that acts as an insect repellent.

Price IS £4.50 delivered for 1 bottle

If everyone that wants a bottle PM me please. I'll take PayPal (preferred) or cheque so let me know what method you can pay with and i'll PM you back with the relevant details.

Delivery date to me is 13th September so i can post them out the next day.

Edited by Markio

Please post a price ASAP to conform with the T&C's.

We appreciate this will depend on interest, but some guide would help.

Of course, just at work now but need to sort it wirh her tonight.

EDIT: And i hadn't put it in the sales section because i didn't have prices and was just gauging interest. :good:

Edited by Markio

Bought a bottle of this off internet 'skin so soft' dry oil spray,think it was about £5 and £3 delivery :hmm: ,works well and drys quickly with a beautifull fragrance you will need two bottles as you will want to wear it all the time :lol:

On the ingedients label which usually lists in order of greatest content,the citronella is the last on the list.

i will also confirm it does work spent a few days on the west coast of scotland in july and it worked a treat i have heard people saying its rubbish and doesnt work but what i found is it stops midge actually landing on you face or hands. it doesnt stop them hovering around you which people find destressing but i havnt found anything that makes them go away. dont forget to cover your body not just face and hands or you will have bites on you legs as mossy bites through clothing im off back next week so will be using again . it was on offer from avon at 3 pounds not sure if that is still the case. i have both new and old formulas and both are good not sure if this helped but i used it a few days before going after each shower in the hopes it soaked in ,wayne

Edited by mereside

Yes this stuff does work, but get the dry oil spray as there's loads of different kinds, we've been using this on horses for years to stop them being bitten in the summer. Always spray a bit on ourselves too though cos horsefly bites are not funny!

Never worked for me :hmm: it's in a green bottle right ?

No the right stuff to use is in the pink bottle.

I use it all the time whilst out fishing and shooting.

Not so much for stalking though as it really has a strong smell.

Jos

No the right stuff to use is in the pink bottle.

I use it all the time whilst out fishing and shooting.

Not so much for stalking though as it really has a strong smell.

Jos

Apparently they are the same thing, the pink one is new and just makes you smell like a tart. The blue/green one has been abut for years and was always used for the insect repellent.

Hiya, We've been using this for years while fishing/camping/BBQ'ing on the West Coast of Scotland...it certainly does work, tho', you need to reapply every 1/2 hour or so to keep up the repellant effect......... :good:

Also, it's only Woodland Fresh that works..:blush:

http://www.alternativeinsectrepellent.co.uk/

I wont be needing any tho, I've got loads of stock..we get it at 3 for a tenner at the boot fairs up here...... but a great idea for the forum...:oops:

Well done that man.... :oops:

Hiya, We've been using this for years while fishing/camping/BBQ'ing on the West Coast of Scotland...it certainly does work, tho', you need to reapply every 1/2 hour or so to keep up the repellant effect......... :good:

Also, it's only Woodland Fresh that works..:oops:

http://www.alternativeinsectrepellent.co.uk/

Yep, that's the one. Blue/Green bottle/logo.