syndicate prices

hodge911

after lookin around i,ve come to the conclusion the shoot i,m in [this is the 3rd season] is good value for money .

this years fee was £230 for that we shoot every second saturday of the season we have put down approx 400 pheasents and 150 partridge this year but there is quite a few wildbirds/birds left from previous years. we also have 2 ponds that we shoot on shoot days that get good numbers of teal on them along with a few mallard we can also shoot vermin/pigeons all year round whenever we want .

but the best bit is its only a 5 min drive from my house to the shoot.

what do yous think

I pay £65 a year for silloth wildfowling, we get all the fields around the solway marsh for about 3 miles around... Plus also allows hunting for pigeon etc... All year round.

Also there's the south solway wildfowlers for £150 for the season buy you get all of silloth/border/abby and rockclif marsh's.... And best is it's less than 5min drive an no more than 25mins to the furthest shooting ground.

not a100% sure think theres about 15 of us but the meetings we have had theres always been 3/4 lads that couldnt / didnt attend and i,m not sure if any have dropped out

can't understand how you don't know how many in the shoot ? do you not have a full turn out on your shoot days .whats the bag .on the face of it you do have a good shoot.only asking these questions to be able to give you a more informed answer to your post. also what acreage does the shoot cover.atb.

heres a pic of the last shoot of last season but a couple of the lads on here arent members now.

due to work commitments not every member is able to shoot every date . there is 3 people not on pic but there is some of the lads sons/grandsons that beat

post-12398-1284589567.jpg

Edited by hodge911