How many pigeons are shot by PW members 2006

Whitebridges

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 today on osr 1 crow+1jackdaw, :lol:  :lol:  :)

remmy, you've been quiet. I thought that lad of yours might have walked off with your gun!

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3066

PigeonWatch running total 3105

:lol::lol: no mate been building some multi traps with a keeper,and had couple of days out with a lad on the ferrets bolting them got 37 ,no pics as left phone in pickup :*) :*) remmy junior is getting 20 bore soon so hopefully ,he will :yp: ;) take to that

p.s for me really but wife gives in easier when somethings for the lado.they dont understand shootings like golf you need different tool for different shots ...now wheres that putter :P:D

39 today on osr 1 crow+1jackdaw, :P  :P  :P

remmy, you've been quiet. I thought that lad of yours might have walked off with your gun!

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3066

PigeonWatch running total 3105

:D:lol: no mate been building some multi traps with a keeper,and had couple of days out with a lad on the ferrets bolting them got 37 ,no pics as left phone in pickup :*) :*) remmy junior is getting 20 bore soon so hopefully ,he will :lol:;) take to that

p.s for me really but wife gives in easier when somethings for the lado.they dont understand shootings like golf you need different tool for different shots ...now wheres that putter :lol::lol:

Remm, bloody laughing boy you! C'mon we need to shooting the blues, they'll be drilling up your way soon. I bought a 20 bore, it's for my for my daughters ofcourse. :P:P:P

Good man. MrW.

hi guys. my pa and me went out decoyin sunday wiv acouple of m8ts and shot 105.

we had a brill laugh but at times we shot like priks. thyis sounds stupid but you got to beleave me my pa and i recon we saw 20,000-35,000 pigeons going over us real high and nearly out of range. i did kill one high one and bout 35 over the decoys.

hi guys. my pa and me went out decoyin sunday wiv acouple of m8ts and shot 105.

we had a brill laugh but at times we shot like priks. thyis sounds stupid but you got to beleave me my pa and i recon we saw 20,000-35,000 pigeons going over us real high and nearly out of range. i did kill one high one and bout 35 over the decoys.

Well done reubs.

You could have a good thread goind. Best to post under "talk from the field" as more folk will see your comments there.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3169

PigeonWatch running total 3374

Hi WB myself and blackthourn shot 41 over rape on sunday,he posted his picture but forgot this section :lol:

regards Lanber.

I saw Blackthorns post, cracking bag boys. Excellent.

I hope you appreciate I can't hassle folk to post here, it's not what it's all about. I appreciate your trouble to post the scores here however. Thanks lanber1088, keep 'em coming.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3174

PigeonWatch running total 3215 :lol:;):lol: