How many pigeons are shot by PW members 2006

Whitebridges

12 woodies, i magpie and the lab 'found' a rabbit. He is spending way to much time with my lurchers :D

I was decoying over cut game cover using 20 flocked shells, a magnet and a flapper.

Unfortunetly I had to share a hide with a numpty that shot at anything in the air mostly out out of range :<

LB

you have found a new numpty!?!?!?!?! ;)

Old timers welcome to the world of numbers.Not before time sneaking off and not telling me. Useless ****ers. Nick, how many shells do you shoot a month? LB was he sitting down?

PigeonWatch carried forward total 1234

PigeonWatch running total 1246

:D i wasnt the numpty with LB this time.

i shoot anything between 350 to 1000 on an exceptionally busy summer month (but that would be unusual) but about 90% of this is shot at clays.

as soon as i have some land i can decoy on i will, and hopefully help this count along.

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out today with scaffman we ended up with 15 to add to your total.... ;)  :D

Cracking, tell us more Hawkeye? Where you roosting, flighting or decoying?

PigeonWatch carried forward total 1219

PigeonWatch running total 1234 :D

decoying on rape 2 magnets and 40 flocked shells :lol::P:D:D:D:D

PS forgot scaffy also stuck out a flapper :) B) B) B)

Edited by hawkeye

12 woodies, i magpie and the lab 'found' a rabbit. He is spending way to much time with my lurchers :D

I was decoying over cut game cover using 20 flocked shells, a magnet and a flapper.

Unfortunetly I had to share a hide with a numpty that shot at anything in the air mostly out out of range :<

LB

you have found a new numpty!?!?!?!?! ;)

Old timers welcome to the world of numbers.Not before time sneaking off and not telling me. Useless ****ers. Nick, how many shells do you shoot a month? LB was he sitting down?

PigeonWatch carried forward total 1234

PigeonWatch running total 1246

:D i wasnt the numpty with LB this time.

i shoot anything between 350 to 1000 on an exceptionally busy summer month (but that would be unusual) but about 90% of this is shot at clays.

as soon as i have some land i can decoy on i will, and hopefully help this count along.

Excellent Nick, I'm sure you will come up trumps.

12 woodies, i magpie and the lab 'found' a rabbit. He is spending way to much time with my lurchers :/

LB

you have found a new numpty!?!?!?!?! :)

Never ever viewed you as a 'numpty' Nick, in fact I believe on our shared shooting occasions, you outshone me mate and I am happy about it ;)

LB

I shot 20 over maize yesterday. :thumbs: Had 18 by 9 a.m. It was an early start, then it went dead. :< Shot 14 crows in the afternoon, but I ain't counting them. Hope to have another go tomorrow.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 1436

PigeonWatch running total 1456

Edited by Whitebridges

5th of Feb 29

9th of Feb 170

16th of Feb 42

18th of Feb 10

20th of Feb 60 with me and a mate

All shot on Rape and cover crops [chopped] using dead birds,two rotaries and a flapper and some times a floater.

Scrivphoto, I make that 311. Added below. Well done cracking day on 9th Feb. It would be great if you could keep the scores coming in.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 1456

PigeonWatch running total 1767

Shot 9 today in strip of trees beside a rape field.Nice day to be out sunny but cold.

Hendo

Hendo, well done. Wish we had a bit of sun down here. I'm now off to see if there are any birds about, it's grey and horrible outside.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 1767

PigeonWatch running total 1776

Me and a mate have had 77 today on chopped cover crops and two other mates have had 33 on a chopped cover crop two fields over.Can not belive that we have shot these number today as it has snowed and rained all day ! Out again in the moring so will post our results when back.

Boys, the last time I had a dog, she was a bitch and I lost a stone and I wasn't walking her I can tell you! Seriously I hope your mate recovers soonest.

I had a mare today, it rained and rained. Set up at 2pm and shot 1 bird!!!

I'll add everything up tomorrow if that's OK, now off for a SS&S and then the pub.

:lol:

Edited by Whitebridges