How many pigeons are shot by PW members 2006

Whitebridges

Me and a mate have had 77 today on chopped cover crops and two other mates have had 33 on a chopped cover crop two fields over.Can not belive that we have shot these number today as it has snowed and rained all day ! Out again in the moring so will post our results when back.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 1784

PigeonWatch running total 1884

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 to add for me shot on rape today ,out tomorrow on rape again ,but have some drilling to checkout so may .do half a day on each ,still 500+birds hitting rape but there sticking together hard work breaking them up. :rolleyes: :thumbs: :D

Still in large flocks here too. Shouldn't be long before they start to break up.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 1914

PigeonWatch running total 1961 ;);)

WB,

shot 66 over rape today. Very testing shots in a horrible wind!

PP

Mr P, that's a great score, well done. I hope you are stiff, chapped by the wind and knackered from carrying all those dead 'uns off the field. A great day, you have earned your beer and a pie.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 1961

PigeonWatch running total 2027

Congrats you have taken PigeonWatch beyond the 2K!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hi all.

Running totals so far for the Topgunners. are

January ---246

february 136 + 65 last sunday in a bitter cross wind

Total 2006 --- 447

Dave K

Oui...tel Allen to get on the ball, If he would quit missing that total would be alittle higher.. :lol:;);):lol:

Ask him if he is still only shooting sitters?:lol:???

NTTF

last weekend i shot 5 at roost, this weekend i shoot 4 at roost and then this mornin woke up to a pigeon corus and i had him as well. total 10.. ???

Hi reubs. Just by way od a hint, you will get far more response from members on here is you fill in your location. Please fill it in.

Thanks, :lol:

PigeonWatch carried forward total 2521

PigeonWatch running total 2531

Sorry Whitebridges, hadn't seen this thread till now, anyway grand total of 21 in january in 2 outings, poor shooting combined with miles and miles of bloody osr for the woodies to disappear to! Not managed to get out this month :< stuck at uni, but will be out this weekend :rolleyes: so will post then!

Cheers IAS

Sorry Whitebridges, hadn't seen this thread till now, anyway grand total of 21 in january in 2 outings, poor shooting combined with miles and miles of bloody osr for the woodies to disappear to! Not managed to get out this month :< stuck at uni, but will be out this weekend :rolleyes: so will post then!

Cheers IAS

Well spotted iamspartacus. Yes, there is loads of rape grown in Suffolk. I've been out near Eye and it seems to be the main crop around there.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 2531

PigeonWatch running total 2552