How many pigeons are shot by PW members 2006

Whitebridges

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Herbutus, I am a great admirer of your posts and all the action you get across the water. If you follow the thread you will see that I add the posters score on to the running total to give the carried forward figure. On the submission of a subsequent score the running total becomes the c/f figure. I hope this is OK for you.

211 on Feb 4th shot over OSR

37 on Feb12th shot over OSR

All the best

Lander (BUZZ) :D

Lander, I've got a mate called Buzzer. You must fly fish looking where you come from? You're obviously a bloody good shot as well! Cheers, cracking score on the 4th (my birthday). So that's 248 to add:

PigeonWatch carried forward total 937

PigeonWatch running total 1185

Crashed through the 1000 mark - well done all! :D:D:)

Pour yourselves a

;)

Please add my 22 woodpigeons that I shot on a flight line on Thursday morning great sport back next week.

Hendo

Hendo, You newbies shoot more than the old timers on here. They are so past it they just sit on the 'pooter all day. Keep 'em coming. Thanks for taking the trouble to post, welcome to PigeonWatch. ;)

PigeonWatch carried forward total 1197

PigeonWatch running total 1219

12 woodies, i magpie and the lab 'found' a rabbit. He is spending way to much time with my lurchers ;)

I was decoying over cut game cover using 20 flocked shells, a magnet and a flapper.

Unfortunetly I had to share a hide with a numpty that shot at anything in the air mostly out out of range :<

LB

12 woodies, i magpie and the lab 'found' a rabbit. He is spending way to much time with my lurchers :D

I was decoying over cut game cover using 20 flocked shells, a magnet and a flapper.

Unfortunetly I had to share a hide with a numpty that shot at anything in the air mostly out out of range :<

LB

you have found a new numpty!?!?!?!?! ;)

12 woodies, i magpie and the lab 'found' a rabbit. He is spending way to much time with my lurchers :D

LB

you have found a new numpty!?!?!?!?! ;)

Old timers welcome to the world of numbers.Not before time sneaking off and not telling me. Useless ****ers. Nick, how many shells do you shoot a month? LB was he sitting down?

PigeonWatch carried forward total 1234

PigeonWatch running total 1246

8 out 9 for me this afternoon. Windy all week then come to shoot at the weekend and as still as owt!

Well done, under the circumstances you did a hell of a lot better than those to**ers south of Bluewater.

Eight added below:

PigeonWatch carried forward total 1246

PigeonWatch running total 1254