How many pigeons are shot by PW members 2006

Whitebridges

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my contribution......... 8 on Monday.....+ 1 on Tuesday :*) (rain stopped play early)

Oh...nearly forgot my oppo' had 11 ...... So a total of 20 to add.....

Hi Norfolk Boy. Are you back in Gods County or are these NJ birds?

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3269

PigeonWatch running total 3289

Here's my contribution......... 8 on Monday.....+ 1 on Tuesday  :*)  (rain stopped play early)

We were with Highlander in Suffolk on Monday and Tuesday...so nearly God's Country......

But I'm now back in NJ.....God's Own Armpit......and no woodies....

Here's my contribution......... 8 on Monday.....+ 1 on Tuesday  :*)  (rain stopped play early)

We were with Highlander in Suffolk on Monday and Tuesday...so nearly God's Country......

But I'm now back in NJ.....God's Own Armpit......and no woodies....

With the swedes! Nice one. Glad you had a pop while you were over. Weathers **** but as soon as it stays dry we'll be drilling.

Shot 18 woodpigeons and 4 crows this morning before the rain came on.The snow has just melted in the last few days and the woodpigeons are keen on the rape.We have more snow forecast for tomorrow though on the east coast.

Hendo

Shot 18 woodpigeons and 4 crows this morning before the rain came on.The snow has just melted in the last few days and the woodpigeons are keen on the rape.We have more snow forecast for tomorrow though on the east coast.

Hendo

Hendo, thanks for your post. Always interesting to see how it's going up north. I looked at the forecast and you boys are going to get a shed load. Bad luck, you never know it might help you find the birds.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3290

PigeonWatch running total 3308

I have to say Mr.W,if you`ll pardon the expression.....nice bag!

I like to post my pics(no **** sherlock)but prefer it if they are top line like your pic.

but if they have spent the day in and out of fields bags etc.It isn`t justice to the pest we are controlling :) God bless them....everyone :lol:

I have to say Mr.W,if you`ll pardon the expression.....nice bag!

I like to post my pics(no **** sherlock)but prefer it if they are top line like your pic.

but if they have spent the day in and out of fields bags etc.It isn`t justice to the pest we are controlling :) God bless them....everyone :lol:

Why thank ye henryd, utter respect is a pre-requisite. Just turn the lovelies up the right way after they have landed, then bring them in for a photocall before ye pop 'em in the game bag (now outlawed if you are selling your birds). :D