Whitebridges

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few from me today. 34 for 63 shots over decoys. :D :look:

Plus 1 from henryd

35 to add then :look:

I bet some saddo counts them. That's what I picked up anyway.

pigeons34.jpg

PigeonWatch carried forward total 716

PigeonWatch running total 751

Edited by Whitebridges

You can add another 23 from me tried decoying got no response so moved 300yards and flighted them instead.

Neil

nbd1 Well done mate. Flying the flag for Norfolkmen. Did you get the snow? Bloo*y cold I should think. Top shooting. Are you Dereham way?

PigeonWatch carried forward total 773

PigeonWatch running total 797

(plus one from Hunter - one with an airgun is worth ten with a shotty). :D

Hi Whitebridges,

Based near Attleborough so not to far from Dereham, where are you?. No snow but you are right it was bl**dy cold. Ended up in a small valley that was sheltered that all pigeons were using as a flight line. If all goes right i will be out again tomorrow so hopefully there will be a few more to add.

Cheers Neil

Hi Whitebridges,

Based near Attleborough so not to far from Dereham, where are you?. No snow but you are right it was bl**dy cold. Ended up in a small valley that was sheltered that all pigeons were using as a flight line. If all goes right i will be out again tomorrow so hopefully there will be a few more to add.

Cheers Neil

Neil, not too far away then, Im between Norwich and Hingham. Most of my shooting is in North Norfolk. I'm getting mine decoying on winter barley near a wood. Amazing they come in, but there you are. I don't now about you but the windier the better. Glad you survived the cold. Let us know your score. Cheers.