Sports personality of the year - got to be AP McCoy

garjo

• 1 month later...

George Digweed....

multiple world champion,

wont get it though as he is a shooter...

shaun

I'll have to vote for G Mac as I'm an ex golfer, he's a superb Golfer and a real nice guy, he's a very hard worken golfer and he has massive driver and ambition plus I met him at the Irish Open years back when he just turned Pro. Grahame's 2010 season has been something you couldn't even dream about winning so much in one season, and as the title says Sport Person of the YEAR.

Then there's AP McCoy ~~ what can I say ! AP is the most successful Jump jockey of ALL time, and he's won 15 years in a row, he's Fantastic.

IF only George Digweed was in the running I would be voting for him ~ no question, George has done more for shooting clay pigeon shooting than any other person in UK ! George has won 17 World Sporting titles and many World FITASC titles which he also holds now,George does a huge amount for many charities each year, it's an insult to Sport and Clay shooting that George has not been nominated !

Then there is Phil the Power, A superb sports man, the best dart thrower Ever bar none, Phil has won the Worlds 15 times in a row but like big George winning 17 world titles this award is all about the sports person of the Year

Grahame McDowell for me this year just a short nose in front of AP McCoy :lol:

I've just voted for McDowell there ~ after all he's from Northern Ireland :good:

f3

Edited by f3x3