Royal wedding

jacksdad

Anyone noticed some kid of Big Ears is getting married? I just heard the odd 8 eights or so on the news yesterday....

Has the rest of the world stopped since this was announced? Not heard a thing about the rest of the planet since, I've had enough already :angry:

Logged onto here this morn and say news of massive floods in the south of England, so I put the BBC news on TV...not a word in the last 45 mins, but I feel my morale has been lifted and I'm no longer worried about the state of the economy, I'm far too busy deciding on the slappers wedding dress style....NOT!!! :lol:

Whats the general opinion on this wedding malarky? I will start by saying ' I couldn't give a @@@@ '

Next ? :lol:

I expect the increased tourism revenue caused by this will far out weigh any policing cost.

Think this country needs a feel good factor to help lift it's mood. I'm not looking forward to months of media coverage but happy for them plus nice that she's quite tidy.

Edited by Dr W

I expect the increased tourism revenue caused by this will far out weigh any policing cost.

Think this country needs a feel good factor to help lift it's mood. I'm not looking forward to months of media coverage but happy for them plus nice that she's quite tidy.

exactly, if it does anything to boost morale then its got to be a good thing at the moment, they seem pretty normal people and I sure as anything wouldn't want to be in their position so good luck to them.

Fair play to the lad I say. I don't dislike the royals (especially the old boy, he's always saying something true that doesn't go down too well!) and it's nice to see William settling down with a pretty girl like that. She seems alright, although she's quite clearly struggling to deal with all the **** that goes with it!

As always the media is a pain in the butt. I get bored of seeing it on tv with all the other stuff we could be watching getting dropped. Having said that, my main view is more for them than me. The poor **** haven't got room to breath at the moment so come on media, don't hammer them that hard that the poor girl can't hack it and gives up!

Just be happy for them. It's a pretty big thing and it'll all blow over soon enough. :good:

I think its interesting news and will raise the Royal Family profile again, which is good for the UK.

The rest of the world envies us our Royal Family and I believe they do the country more good than harm. :good:

Snap. :good:

This will draw tourists in from all over the world which helps the economy and helps us long term.