parcel farce

kdubya

seems that parcel farce are yet again using any excuse possible to create mayhem with parcel delivery,been waiting for 9 days for a "special delivery" parcel to leave the"national hub" blaming the snow (have they still got any?)funny it could get there but cant get out, nowt but a bunch of lazy idle village idiots.

KW

seems that parcel farce are yet again using any excuse possible to create mayhem with parcel delivery,been waiting for 9 days for a "special delivery" parcel to leave the"national hub" blaming the snow (have they still got any?)funny it could get there but cant get out, nowt but a bunch of lazy idle village idiots.

KW

i honestly dont mind it mate

the company i work for use them

a woman comes and collects all the packages the warehousemen pack and takes them away

well we have had a letter saying we cant ship to parts of south east england, north east england and none of scotland

which means i get more time to play games on the computer :D

ok the people complaining, is it easy to drive the roads near you or not?

you'd be amazed at the number of my customers wanting to send things by courier as they can't get there themselves :oops:

give your head a shake we had two tankers yesterday came from Austria via dover no probs at all so why cant we get a parcel from coventry? back roads and side streets are difficult but not impossible major roads are ok, so if I can get a letter why cant I get a parcel? oh hang on that will be the unwillingness and incompetancy of parcel farce

KW

KW

Same here, my new SLR digital camera :angry:

KW

If it's special delivery don't forget to ask for the postage costs back :good:

Its all about time that one item is important to you the same as the 24 million items to other users ,stuck in the network all over the UK.

It will not sort it self out till after xmas FACT.

And with the transport fleet being slashed at both Parcel force and royail mail there is no extra vechiles to move the backlog quickly.

I got a parcel here that needs running uptp fort william come and pick it up and we see what time you can do it in.

Cheers OTH

You can defend Parcel Force and Royal Mail all you like.

They are inefficient / useless and that is a fact identified by the taxpayer/government/ and Industry efficieny companies.

All really to do with the English malaise and Union facismn.

I would be more than happy to go to Birmingham / Coventry or wherever collect a parcel and take it anywhere in the UK.

Did you know that a Dickson Round action shotgun was sent to the U.S. by Royal Mail recorded delivery and has never been seen since going over the Post Office counter? Even though the plod have been involved it has never been traced and the insurance have never paid out because it officially is not lost,or stolen it "Is just mislaid". I have even had a different police force officer make enquiries only for him to be told 'It is Crown Property you have no jurisdiction without a warrant'

Parcel Farce!!!!!

You can defend Parcel Force and Royal Mail all you like.

They are inefficient / useless and that is a fact identified by the taxpayer/government/ and Industry efficieny companies.

All really to do with the English malaise and Union facismn.

I would be more than happy to go to Birmingham / Coventry or wherever collect a parcel and take it anywhere in the UK.

Did you know that a Dickson Round action shotgun was sent to the U.S. by Royal Mail recorded delivery and has never been seen since going over the Post Office counter? Even though the plod have been involved it has never been traced and the insurance have never paid out because it officially is not lost,or stolen it "Is just mislaid". I have even had a different police force officer make enquiries only for him to be told 'It is Crown Property you have no jurisdiction without a warrant'

Parcel Farce!!!!!

My parcel would cost £9.95 by royal mail how would you like payment made when you collect cash

:lol:

Shall I PM you the collection details .

On the shotgun front surley that was against the law to send a shotgun via post .

Cheers OTH

My parcel would cost £9.95 by royal mail how would you like payment made when you collect cash

:lol:

Shall I PM you the collection details .

On the shotgun front surley that was against the law to send a shotgun via post .

Cheers OTH

your understanding of the law re firearms and the royal mail is matched only by your willingness to accept the **** poor service parcel farce give.

KW

still not moved eh kudubya :lol: ?

The problem with parcel force is you pay peanuts and get what you pay for :good:

I could have done it for you and it would have got to you but you'd have been adding a 0 or two to the cost :lol:

these guys have to do 100 plus deliveries a day to make it work financially and add snow into the equation it doesn't happen. The plus point of them is they are cheap, and tend to handle freight better than most. The downside is mega volumes means when there is a problem it gets worse very fast.

Looks like I might be about to join the list of disgruntled RM customers.

Sold something to Bob (Scotland Rifles) on here... Was posted 1st class last week and according to the online tracking, still hasnt arrived.

Not only that...

But Bob posted payment to me... I missed the "signed for" delivery, so arranged via the RM website to collect the item from a local post office today... Turned up at the post office about and hour ago, and they havent seen the item!

A right farce.

I applied a couple of weeks ago for deer to be added to my license and after phoning the firearms dept today I was told that It was posted out on the 29th :angry:

I now have to go to the sorting office to pick up my mail as they can`t say when It will be sent out :rolleyes: